Society Bolsonaro will be impeached

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
dont you think you are being a little dramatic there comparing bolonaro to stalin ,musilini and franco? how many million people has bolsonaro killed? how many wars has brazil been involved in under his power? i get it that you dont like the guy but be real bro.he is hardly on par with stalin and hitler

They were all right wing....

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i don’t get your point?
Mussolini was as of right no, immeasurably worse than Bolsonaro. Saying Bolsonaro is at Mussolini's level is ridiculous and to be honest insulting to the people that lived, and died, under his rule.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
okay this thread is getting silly. it's my fault for that bold line. I thought these nazi-fascist guys were all prime ministers not presidents. I was wrong. let's move on please.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
okay this thread is getting silly. it's my fault for that bold line. I thought these nazi-fascist guys were all prime ministers not presidents. I was wrong. let's move on please.
Good luck down there friend and stay safe if you can.

It's a very scary situation that seems to be unfolding.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Why does arming law abiding citizens end up in big western style shoot outs? You don't think the criminals might second guess trying to rob someone they know is probably armed?
That's the idea other countries have about the US, they've an uninformed view on how it works here. I was the same coming from Europe.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
dont you think you are being a little dramatic there comparing bolonaro to stalin ,musilini and franco? how many million people has bolsonaro killed? how many wars has brazil been involved in under his power? i get it that you dont like the guy but be real bro.he is hardly on par with stalin and hitler
It's privilege what is driving these type of statements. Brasil does perfectly fine without a dictator in killing people, their own. Brasil is the champ champ of the world when it comes to intentional homicide. They doing just fine on their own.