Chael Sonnen signs with Bellator

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Chael vs Tito
Chael vs Fedor
Chael vs Rampage

Book it Dano

Chael can physically and brutally exact revenge for Lindland vs Rampage and Fedor.

Both fights of which were some of the biggest robberies in MMA history.
I'm over here like, Shael v Dada!! Make it happen!!

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
When I look at what Bellaton has done in the past year it`s really awesome. From signing UFC stars, bringing back old stars, working with Rizin, signing great prospects like Jarod Trice and Joey Davis, the future looks bright.

I love the fact that Scott Coker seems to have made Viacom realize that spending more money is the way to go. They have established stars and mixing in these new signings is great for their future. Michael Page could be the future of the welterweight division.

I think the Reebok deal has been a killer for some MMA fighters and from the sounds of fighters like Rory MacDonald being able to actually have a relationship with the higher ups is important to some fighters. The UFC has done great things for MMA, we wouldn`t be here right now on this site if it wasn`t for them but lately we are starting to see a bit of a shift in intent with some fighters.

It`s great to see and I hope it continues. Bellaton puts on great shows and it will only get better.

AliAlwaeli

Aug 9, 2016
with chaels trash talk, fight experiance and big brand + bellator's current legends, production values and amount of fights chael can have on free TV... its going to be crazy

He's a fighter and wants to fight but if we're all honest about it, the talent pool in Bellator better suits where he's at these days. The talent at his weight at 185 is on the rise, I don't see even Bisping being able to beat but a few of the top contenders.