General 14 students, 1 teacher dead following mass school shooting in Texas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Would the cops have been that scared if it was a hand gun?
the cops are on record saying they didn't go after him because they were scared of getting shot.

none of them have ever said anything remotely approaching "I'm willing to go in there and take couple hits from a .45, but an AR is a suicide mission i didn't sign up for"

it's amazing that people who are consistently deriding the decision-making and professionalism of the cops in "BLM" contexts are going out of there way to defend the professionalism and decision-making of cops if it advances their anti-liberty agenda.

Are 'the police' brave heroes or jack-booted thugs? I guess it depends on which fits your Identity Politics.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

22 yo with a handgun, no CHL, no formal training.

grandpa taught him to shoot. He engaged an active shooter from 150' and hit him within 15s of identifying the threat.
All of additional rounds hit the killer, no civilian injuries.

LoL police.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Impressive that you believe anything a cop says.

Lol
LoL at believing their version of events when it casts them in anything but an incompetent and unprofessional light.

still waiting for ANY evidence that cops were scared of the AR and not just scared of getting shot.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oh, that's what the argument is about? I'm getting caught up.

Yeah, that's what a shield is for. All teachers should have guns AND shields.
even if it's not a rifle-rated shield, you've got a lot of survivability behind one.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
LoL at believing their version of events when it casts them in anything but an incompetent and unprofessional light.

still waiting for ANY evidence that cops were scared of the AR and not just scared of getting shot.
Oh.

I wasn’t aware of that argument. I was disagreeing with you saying they didn’t know he had an assault rifle instead of a shotgun or bolt action rifle.

Because stress.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oh.

I wasn’t aware of that argument. I was disagreeing with you saying they didn’t know he had an assault rifle instead of a shotgun or bolt action rifle.

Because stress.

that's still a thing. from the distance they first saw him, that's real. It's like asking eyewitnesses the color of the cars involved in a collision.
under stress you fixate, and if you don't fixate on the rifle (instead the killer's face or the door of the school or...) you won't identify or remember the rifle accurately.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Well there we have it the solution to Americans gun violence is arming teachers with guns and shields with the expectation they will be more confident, brave and effective in saving children from being shot.

Does the cafeteria lady and playground monitor also get a gun and shield?

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
Well there we have it the solution to Americans gun violence is arming teachers with guns and shields with the expectation they will be more confident, brave and effective in saving children from being shot.

Brah all they need to do is put “No Firearms” signs at all the entrances.
FF96515C-5275-41E4-B25C-CEA57495BDEC.jpeg
Shooter goes to enter, sees the signage, and tragedy is adverted!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

you keep conflating "gun violence" with "school shooting".

do you think that if you solve the school shootings, you'll solve all gun violence?

and the cops had ballistic shields, they still didn't do their job. It's hard to be LESS effective.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
that's still a thing. from the distance they first saw him, that's real. It's like asking eyewitnesses the color of the cars involved in a collision.
under stress you fixate, and if you don't fixate on the rifle (instead the killer's face or the door of the school or...) you won't identify or remember the rifle accurately.
Legit LOL

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

Oh shit.

I’ve been contemplating a new career. I’d love to be a lunch lady. Especially if I had a gun and a shield.

That is a kid’s true super hero. She’s going to feed me and she’s gonna cover me so I can eat in peace.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Oh shit.

I’ve been contemplating a new career. I’d love to be a lunch lady. Especially if I had a gun and a shield.

That is a kid’s true super hero. She’s going to feed me and she’s gonna cover me so I can eat in peace.
You better learn how to make a mean order of a sloppy joes and freedom fries!