General 14 students, 1 teacher dead following mass school shooting in Texas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm not. I'll shoot what I make.

That doesn't mean someone else won't with the ammo they make.

Well then they will be pursued. With the same intensity of the dea now.

You think a community won't know who's selling illegal ammo?

After a massacre like this?

Catch yourself on there wee fella.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
shot his 66 year old grandma before he did it? Ugh Totally reminds me of Kip kinkel

that image of him is creepy, looks like a really confused person...possibly doing the trans thing

So fucked

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
All you've done is present whataboutism and bollocks about lightening strikes.
His "whataboutism" is to point out that, despite the willingness of the media to cover such instances, school shootings are rare, so students shouldn't be afraid to go to school.

I would add that it is poor parenting in most school districts in the US to allow your kids to buy into such fearmongering. It is more of an issue in areas where there is heavy gang activity, but those don't get media coverage.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
a solution without a plan is a dream.

you have no way of making any of this happen, you haven't begun to consider social or economic cost, and you can't acknowledge that the "gain" is going to be < 10 kids a year.

you're simply venting and patting yourself on the back for it.

You could make it at a stroke of legislation.

Biden could do it tomorrow.

Then you would make manufactures to have a unique brand in each bullet. Although you don't really need that. It's already kind of there.

But hey. You know as well as I do. It's not going to happen.

Its only 14 children. More get struck by lightening.

What's the point?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Well then they will be pursued. With the same intensity of the dea now.

You think a community won't know who's selling illegal ammo?

After a massacre like this?

Catch yourself on there wee fella.
  1. Why would the DEA be involved rather than the ATF, if anyone?
  2. Making and selling ammo is not illegal depending on the scale of the "business". If it is large enough, a business license may be needed, but someone doing it in their garage for a little extra spending cash wouldn't be an issue.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
  1. Why would the DEA be involved rather than the ATF, if anyone?
  2. Making and selling ammo is not illegal depending on the scale of the "business". If it is large enough, a business license may be needed, but someone doing it in their garage for a little extra spending cash wouldn't be an issue.

With respect I think you are getting emotional and not reading my posts with the care required to understand them.

Go back and try and again

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
With respect I think you are getting emotional and not reading my posts with the care required to understand them.

Go back and try and again
I don't think you understand the topic.

If I make and sell ammo from my home, it isn't illegal. That isn't based on emotion. It is based on fact.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Again, not illegal.

I think we are going in ever decreasing circles.

You say you won't sell. But you seem to think others will.

I'm saying if you do sell ammo. It's illegal. Unless you have a license from the government and a traceable atf brand.

Its not that hard to wrap your head around.

If your bullets kill a child you will be found. As you will have to register you make ammo at home.

So yes. Maybe I wasnt clear enough. You can't make weapons of destruction at home without a license

Is that clear enough?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
And furthermore if you are caught making bullets at home without a license you get a mandatory 5 stretch.

Simple.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You could make it at a stroke of legislation.

Biden could do it tomorrow.

Then you would make manufactures to have a unique brand in each bullet. Although you don't really need that. It's already kind of there.

But hey. You know as well as I do. It's not going to happen.

Its only 14 children. More get struck by lightening.

What's the point?
I don't hear your comprehensive solution for child drownings or car accidents, which kill orders of magnitude more children every year. So you tell me what rational basis you have for making this an "issue" that needs an immediate reactive solution.

How much brass exists in the US right now that is completely without unique identification? how long would it take to implement this technology? Show me an example of this technology, where billions of unique items are tracked in a database...

also, you haven't addressed if this is something you're going to apply to all manufacturers of dangerous weapons or chemicals.

How does this stop Andrew Kehoe?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Its guns. No other country has this problem

I really can't believe you're all so shocked each time. You're obsessed with guns. Bill Hicks had it right. Make ammo so ridiculously expensive that you can't afford it.

Thoughts and prayers etc.
probably a parenting problem

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Exactly. And they would be licensed. The illegal ones would shine like radioactive buttons.
so this is the one thing that will be completely impossible to counterfeit?

any other examples of this amazing technology whereby a guy at a desk can write something and will it into effective existence?