General 14 students, 1 teacher dead following mass school shooting in Texas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
But the government said they can be, so I’m obligated to do it or I’m the asshole.
No, you aren't. You'd be a normal parent. Many young adults take charge of their own lives. Babying them isn't going to better prepare them for the real world.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
No, you aren't. You'd be a normal parent. Many young adults take charge of their own lives. Babying them isn't going to better prepare them for the real world.
So have him drop out of college so he can get a full time job with health insurance?

Naw.

Requiring him to prove he is knowledgeable in firearm safety isn’t babying him. It’s letting him know that he is legally responsible for what he does with that gun.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
So have him drop out of college so he can get a full time job with health insurance?

Naw.

Requiring him to prove he is knowledgeable in firearm safety isn’t babying him. It’s letting him know that he is legally responsible for what he does with that gun.
He can likely purchase health insurance through his school. That's what I did when I was in college. Point being, he doesn't have to live off of mommy & daddy. He's an adult, so let him be one.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I've not been keeping up with this story for a few days, has any kind of motive been established? Any ideas why he would decide to kill children that day?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I've not been keeping up with this story for a few days, has any kind of motive been established? Any ideas why he would decide to kill children that day?
His Grandmother tried to cancel his cell phone. Also, kids are raised to be pussies nowadays.

M

member 1013

someone who went to highschool said he was one of those kids that killed animals for fun

think he’s just psycho

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
He was a paid actor hired by the DNC in an attempt to disarm the public. The DNC is not as patient as the Nazis were.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So it teachers are armed, would they have to carry all day or would it get secured within the classroom?

What if a teacher didn’t want to be armed? Can they keep their job?

Would they have to complete any training or just go buy a gun and show up at class with it?

Will there be anything implemented for law enforcement to confidently distinguish between teachers and students?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So it teachers are armed, would they have to carry all day or would it get secured within the classroom?

What if a teacher didn’t want to be armed? Can they keep their job?

Would they have to complete any training or just go buy a gun and show up at class with it?

Will there be anything implemented for law enforcement to confidently distinguish between teachers and students?
This going to be a hard word for a Commie to understand, but look up "voluntary".

I can walk u through what it means in practice.