Sports 2017 MLB thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Dip = chew, smokeless tobacco

Quick one, why do baseball players have to have a dip in when they play?

I sadly dipped heavily forever, but could never play a sport with a dip in.....it slows you down imo and is not conducive to anything related to an athletic endeavour

Why do they think it’s beneficial and what do they gain from it?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Dip = chew, smokeless tobacco

Quick one, why do baseball players have to have a dip in when they play?

I sadly dipped heavily forever, but could never play a sport with a dip in.....it slows you down imo and is not conducive to anything related to an athletic endeavour

Why do they think it’s beneficial and what do they gain from it?
Its just a habit and more than likely its mental at this point.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Its just a habit and more than likely its mental at this point.
Oddly enough I only dipped when I played baseball. As soon as season was over I would quit immediately. As soon as I fucked my shoulder and didn't play anymore I never did it again.

But once I did it for the first time I couldn't play a game again without it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Oddly enough I only dipped when I played baseball. As soon as season was over I would quit immediately. As soon as I fucked my shoulder and didn't play anymore I never did it again.

But once I did it for the first time I couldn't play a game again without it.
I probably should have written those in the opposite order.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
He bitched out.....the angles they get these days are great....”didn’t want to catch it” comes to mind watching that, lol
Sorry for a giant man not trampling a small child. Any Red sux wouldn't have hesitated at the opportunity.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
in unbelievable he's not even the best player on a team. these two teams will be the best for the next 5 years in the AL so we'll get this series a few more times. Boston can go catch a boat to fuckoffity land
They're gonna give us headaches. Solid team.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
They're gonna give us headaches. Solid team.
Verlander always turns in on in the 2nd half of the year. In the NBA you get tested for PED's 4 times during the season & after that you can juice all you want, I'm thinking Verlander does something similar