Sports 2017 NFL Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
"The good news for the Eagles is thar it got called a touchdown so it's reviewed automatically instead of...." *thinks...oh shit, I guess the opposite is a no touchdown change of possession* lol

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I did have you pegged as a Bud Light sort of chap to be honest, no surprise.

Come back to me when you've retrieved your big girl panties out of your ass.
Sometimes it's 4 am and you find yourself at a $40 a night motel eating a stripper's asshole and the only thing that can get that taste out of your mouth is a cold bud light

Dilly dilly

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I've been telling people to watch out for #12 on the Patriots for the last few years, nobody listens to me. He's got a wonderful career ahead of him.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Philly wont be able to handle a Super Bowl win. That city would burn.

So I guess I'll root for the Eagles.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The eagles will never win......they are a sad bunch of confused Pennsylvania people....

This one chick showed me her license once to prove her age (this sounds bad, but I was bouncing) and I said “oh, philly, we got a confused problem child on our hands”.

She went off on me and told me I was ugly, an Italian wannabe, had a big nose, needed a haircut, was insecure........

I hate Philly fans, but damn she dealt with me........never forget her

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The eagles will never win......they are a sad bunch of confused Pennsylvania people....

This one chick showed me her license once to prove her age (this sounds bad, but I was bouncing) and I said “oh, philly, we got a confused problem child on our hands”.

She went off on me and told me I was ugly, an Italian wannabe, had a big nose, needed a haircut, was insecure........

I hate Philly fans, but damn she dealt with me........never forget her
I love your nose. That fucking wench.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Hurt my feelings, that did......we better stop, Walter’s gonna get mad
My dad warned me off people who don't like football (whether it be NFL or soccer, you know what I mean) years ago. He's not in the slightest bit interested in this thread.

When or if he shows up it's attention whoring on us.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What sort of person throws snowballs at Santa and punches a horse?

Hmm. Maybe I'll be neutral for the Superbowl.
Philly fans are even worse than Steelers fans, but you generally don't notice it because their teams are usually completely irrelevant.

Look up some of the videos from yesterday's game. Fights. Throwing beers at opposing fans. They've definitely earned the rep of being the biggest douchebags in the NFL.

I'm thinking of pulling for the Patriots too. Philly Fan is just so obnoxious.