Sports 2018 Winter Olympics Thread - #pyeongchang2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Favorite Event

• Total voters

Missy Cat

Goddess of Chaos, Violence, and ...
Jan 25, 2018

Add 10/10 butthurt until you feel sufficiently harmed.
:confused: wow. That freeze spray is an actual thing. Nice:D. AH, The things I learn here;)
that freezy thing could be quite handy:D:D but the applicator looks a bit inconveniently awquard:eek:.
Will show that gif to hubby, that will crack him up:D:D

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
People have already had actual internet fights over the rainbow. Lol.
I can't imagine what a butthurt Emoji would do.
Please no more negative emojis. People are perfectly able to be negative on their own unfortunately.

Last edited:

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
I should hire you as my book editor :D. I have been secretly testing you:D:D:cool::cool: ;)
You have proven yourself worthy.:grinning: :D:D
That is if you can handle some kinky scenes and still be on a lookout for spelling errors :p without losing your head:p:p

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: oh gosh, that made my day... need a minute to stop laughing... ok. I am good...
Now then,... lotion is nice but I think that those are the wrong lips, first of all...
second... not everyone likes it with the lotion:p:p don't discriminate again those who like it rough :D
:cheers:

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Red Gerard and Chloe Kim are both 17. Mere American children are dominating the other 4th world countries.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
The Flying Tomato will smoke a joint before he smokes the rest of the world.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I don't know who Trebek's mother is o_O, but she apparently knows what's good:p:D.
do u recognize that clip

its SNL jeapordy

alex trebeck: the sound a cow makes
sean connery: moo - that was the sound your mother was making last night, trebeck
alex: its ruff
sean connery: rough. the way your mother like it, trebeck!

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
do u recognize that clip

its SNL jeapordy

alex trebeck: the sound a cow makes
sean connery: moo - that was the sound your mother was making last night, trebeck
alex: its ruff
sean connery: rough. the way your mother like it, trebeck!
I did not, but then I watched the Gif. This Is some hilarious sruff. You said in the past that you live under a rock... apparently I am the one who calls such a rock her home more than you do. :confused:

I tells ya.. I am getting very edumacated* here ( *enter my private editor...:p)

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Whatever man
You say butthurt, I say pissed at hypocracy and lies from somebody I expected more from

Can you please try to contribute more than just shit talking
I give this 11/10.

Just quit tagging me until youre done being angry and I probably wouldn't have been able to call it like I see it.
Like not tagging mods when you break rules and then complain for 10 threads about it...

"

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I give this 11/10.

Just quit tagging me until youre done being angry and I probably wouldn't have been able to call it like I see it.
Like not tagging mods when you break rules and then complain for 10 threads about it...

"
You should call it as you see it, but do so without your lies and bullshit
I don't want to have this argument in the open, it was you who said that you prefer it this way, so be it
This is the one thread around here that I don't want to shit up but here it goes

I think you are missing or not understand why I am pissed
I could care less that I was told not to call him names, you were in the right to do that
It's when you start adding in lies and doing exactly what you are coming down on others for that it becomes fucking ridiculous
You are better than that and don't need to do that shit
Don't say lies like all I contribute around here is talking shit when maybe 1/4 of my contributions here do so
Don't say shit like I'm following around some cunt that I can't even see if they are in a fucking thread
Shit like this is either trolling, baiting or straight up lying

You are being a fucking example of exactly what you fucking say you don't want around here

You said earlier that I'm making your life hard because I'm making you choose between liking me and being a mod
Be a fucking mod, im not going to fucking hate you for giving me a timeout if I fucking deserve it
Just don't bring the fucking bullshit or I am going to take offence and get pissed