Sports 2018 Winter Olympics Thread - #pyeongchang2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Favorite Event

• Total voters

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You should call it as you see it, but do so without your lies and bullshit
I don't want to have this argument in the open, it was you who said that you prefer it this way, so be it
This is the one thread around here that I don't want to shit up but here it goes

I think you are missing or not understand why I am pissed
I could care less that I was told not to call him names, you were in the right to do that
It's when you start adding in lies and doing exactly what you are coming down on others for that it becomes fucking ridiculous
You are better than that and don't need to do that shit
Don't say lies like all I contribute around here is talking shit when maybe 1/4 of my contributions here do so
Don't say shit like I'm following around some cunt that I can't even see if they are in a fucking thread
Shit like this is either trolling, baiting or straight up lying

You are being a fucking example of exactly what you fucking say you don't want around here

You said earlier that I'm making your life hard because I'm making you choose between liking me and being a mod
Be a fucking mod, im not going to fucking hate you for giving me a timeout if I fucking deserve it
Just don't bring the fucking bullshit or I am going to take offence and get pissed
LOL oh vai. my long island friend. from the outside, this looks like you're ASKING for a timeout. please just let it gooo after that message, por favor =))

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Lol at getting Td for that. As bad as the Boykins dunk. I think it was the Bulls 1st championship when Jordan did a 1 hand fake and smoked his collegiate teammate James Worthy on the baseline for a Jordanesque dunk.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Lol at getting Td for that. As bad as the Boykins dunk. I think it was the Bulls 1st championship when Jordan did a 1 hand fake and smoked his collegiate teammate James Worthy on the baseline for a Jordanesque dunk.
It's Stephenson. Guaranteed he deserved it.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Current medal standings

Real standing should be
1st - Germany
2nd - Netherlands
3rd - Norway
4th - Canada
5th - USA

Shit talking
*not much shit talking in this post so I am required to add the words shit talking at the end*

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
It's palming the ball which is a foul in basketball

Edit: almost forgot
Shit talking
*not much shit talking in this post so I am required to add the words shit talking at the end*

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Current medal standings

Real standing should be
1st - Germany
2nd - Netherlands
3rd - Norway
4th - Canada
5th - USA

Shit talking
i thoughjt america always wins olympics. i guess we probably get alot of medals towards the end in gymnastics and ish...

EDIT: as usual, i was wrong. here's last winter olympics

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
LOL oh vai. my long island friend. from the outside, this looks like you're ASKING for a timeout. please just let it gooo after that message, por favor =))

Seriously not asking to be pinked
Just telling him that I wouldn't hate him for it
Prizeiesthorse pinked me, I was pissed, we talked and he was straightup about what I did wrong and I agreed with him that he did what was right
No hard feelings at all towards the guy
Be upfront and tell me what I did wrong and it's all good
Come with bullshit and lies and I'll go off the handle

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
i thoughjt america always wins olympics. i guess we probably get alot of medals towards the end in gymnastics and ish...

EDIT: as usual, i was wrong. here's last winter olympics
USA will pick it up soon but they always do much better in summer
Germany will start falling once skiing is over

Missy Cat

Goddess of Chaos, Violence, and ...
Jan 25, 2018
Wow. That RussIan skater pushing another skater. Not cool. The Russian is out as penalty for that, I wonder if he is out completely or just in timeout.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Wow. That RussIan skater pushing another skater. Not cool. The Russian is out as penalty for that, I wonder if he is out completely or just in timeout.
Speed skating?
Edit: if he pushed another skater he would be out for good

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
Watching it now
The Canadian girl finished 4th in her heat but qualified due to being pushed by the Chinese skater

Still haven't seen the Russian one yet
It was a race just before the women's (the one I was referring to was the man's speed skating before the women's race )

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Wow
Bronze for Canada in speed skating
We were in 3rd but finished 4th
The Korean who finished 2nd cut the Canadian off and caused her to slow down so the judges moved the Canadian from 5th to 3rd
Wow

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
Wow
Bronze for Canada in speed skating
We were in 3rd but finished 5th
The Korean who finished 2nd cut the Canadian off and caused her to slow down so the judges moved the Canadian from 5th to 3rd
Wow
Yup. That was intense to watch.