I agree with everything you saidTo summarize, the Red Sox suck, the Astros are cheaters, fuck the Dodgers, the St Louis Cardinals will be World Series champions!
View: https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/1227777479806418944?s=19Marlins are the dark horse to win the WS this year
Dude sucked.Former Blue Jays pitcher, Mike Bolsinger, is suing the Houston Astros claiming they ruined his career. He was a bit of a journeyman that bounced around the league for a few years, but ended up pitching against the Astros in Houston in 2017. He was lit up for four runs in 1/3 of an inning on August 4th. On August 5th he was designated for assignment and never played in the big leagues again.
It is a bit unclear what he is asking for in return for that. What is clear is that part of the lawsuit includes having the Astros essentially forfeit the bonuses they were paid for the 2017 playoffs which is over $30MM. He is asking for that money to be donated to charities in the greater LA area given the Dodgers ultimately lost the World Series to the Cheatros that year.
Ex-pitcher sues Astros, says sign stealing a 'death knell' for his MLB career
Does this mean if a pitcher comes into the game when it's 3-0 his team is up, if he gives up 2 hits, he can't be taken out the game until he pitches to the 3rd batter?New rules for the 2020 season:
- Roster size moved from 25 to 26
- Players can be designated as "two way players". They can both pitch and play a position. I call it the Ohtani rule.
- Position players are no longer allowed to pitch in a game unless the game has a 6 run differential or has gone to extra innings.
- 10 day DL moved back to a 15 day DL
- Challenges must be initiated in 20 seconds instead of 30. This means nothing because even the 30 second rule was never enforced.
- Pitchers must face at minimum 3 batters or pitch to the end of a half inning.