Sports 2020 NASCAR Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
he was on a few episodes of that american pickers show buying some cool racing memorabilia thru the yrs. seemed like a cool dude.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Haven't been watching NASCAR for a while but I used to watch every race. Still Team 48 & 18 til the wheels fall off and Bristol is the GOAT. I actually really liked this song when they used it on Fox for like 2 years I believe...

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Haven't been watching NASCAR for a while but I used to watch every race. Still Team 48 & 18 til the wheels fall off and Bristol is the GOAT. I actually really liked this song when they used it on Fox for like 2 years I believe...

I don't follow it too closely either other than checking standings, and trying to catch the start and end to each race if I happen to be around a TV.

I've been to Bristol 3 times. Race fan or not, it should be on everyone's bucket list. Such a great place to party and watch a race.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
What an idiot.

"Hey Kyle, you're talking to everyone bud"
"Yeah, we heard that."
"Yikes"

And just like that, Kyle Larson was unemployed.

I haven't watched ESPN in a few weeks but it was on in the lunch room yesterday and Stephen A Smith was foaming at the mouth about someone being a racist. I didn't stick around to find out what he was talking about because I can't stand that motherfucker, but I'm sure this was it.

Last edited:

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My default assumption is that all Nascar drivers drop N bombs daily.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
It's probably not as bad as it once was. A lot of drivers are from different parts of the country now and it isn't JUST for rednecks anymore. They're still there but they're not alone.

Now there's probably a few that say it on a daily basis but it's because they're young guys into rap so it's an a instead of the hard er.

The guys in the pit crews... Those are the good ole boys dropping the hard er every chance they get.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Nah. You have to be pretty polished to get to that level.

Some of the idiots in the crowd though? That's another story. Plenty of idiot rednecks as NASCAR events.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nah. You have to be pretty polished to get to that level.

Some of the idiots in the crowd though? That's another story. Plenty of idiot rednecks as NASCAR events.
I mean at home. My mom is white and my dad is black. Heard a lot of N bombs when I was around the white side and plenty of "Cracker" and "Honkey" when I was around the black side. Things folks would never say in public.

I was exaggerating when I said "all". But I really do think "many".

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I mean at home. My mom is white and my dad is black. Heard a lot of N bombs when I was around the white side and plenty of "Cracker" and "Honkey" when I was around the black side. Things folks would never say in public.

I was exaggerating when I said "all". But I really do think "many".
Yeah. Who knows what people say behind closed doors. I've been floored by folks I thought were pretty decent. And people I assumed were dip-spittin' rednecks have proved to be very accepting individuals with huge hearts.

I've learned you can never judge a book by its cover.