General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Im starting to think that a sweep from Colorado is entirely possible. They look too damn good.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Im starting to think that a sweep from Colorado is entirely possible. They look too damn good.
I'd love that but you know a 2x Defending champion isn't gonna go out with out throwing down and making this a series..Tampa proved it in their last series against the Rangers that they have the true heart of champions and eill
Never give up...

I think when they go back to Tampa the Lightning will get more gritty and actually make this matchup competitive.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I'd love that but you know a 2x Defending champion isn't gonna go out with out throwing down and making this a series..Tampa proved it in their last series against the Rangers that they have the true heart of champions and eill
Never give up...

I think when they go back to Tampa the Lightning will get more gritty and actually make this matchup competitive.
The big difference though is the Rangers offense wasn’t even in the same universe as the Avs. You guys have a powerhouse that we will look back on 20 years from now, and swoon over it.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
The big difference though is the Rangers offense wasn’t even in the same universe as the Avs. You guys have a powerhouse that we will look back on 20 years from now, and swoon over it.
Lol you may be right. Avs won't Look this dominant in Tampa though

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
The altitude in Denver is legit - this is the 2nd game in a row a mile high for Tampa ..I think tonight we are really seeing it take its toll on their cardio... I really do think Game 3 is gonna be a different story.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Tampa finally gets out of Denver and that Mile high Altitude, back home they should have their legs back...

If Tampa comes out real physical looking to put the hits on I'll give them tonight game...

That has been the kryptonite for the Avs these last couple years - teams that came out and just got real dirty and physical would throw the Avs off their game ...

Game 3 I got Tampa winning 3-1.

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Tampa finally gets out of Denver and that Mile high Altitude, back home they should have their legs back...

If Tampa comes out real physical looking to put the hits on I'll give them tonight game...

That has been the kryptonite for the Avs these last couple years - teams that came out and just got real dirty and physical would throw the Avs off their game ...

Game 3 I got Tampa winning 3-1.
I approve this take.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I got home, and turned the game on as the buzzer for the first period sounded. Perfect timing.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Comes back and gets the game winner! Hot damn!

Gonna miss him next year when the Avs won't be able to afford him. Absolute beast since joining the Avs
He has been, and I know everyone likes to shit on him for having that horrible year of goal scoring(0g) over like 52 games or something, but he is legit. And he’s only 27 or so. He has a solid 3-4 years before any significant athletic decline, barring injuries. Dudes gonna get paid. Is it possible though that the Avs make some moves in order to keep him around?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It does hurt a bit, they were faster and I don’t like i
He has been, and I know everyone likes to shit on him for having that horrible year of goal scoring(0g) over like 52 games or something, but he is legit. And he’s only 27 or so. He has a solid 3-4 years before any significant athletic decline, barring injuries. Dudes gonna get paid. Is it possible though that the Avs make some moves in order to keep him around?
l am a fan of anyone who gets shit on, always have been. I have respect for the guy.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
It does hurt a bit, they were faster and I don’t like i

l am a fan of anyone who gets shit on, always have been. I have respect for the guy.
You listen to the new chiclets episode yet? I haven’t finished it, but there’s been some good ones from Biz and Whit so far.