General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
They’ve lost three out of the last four, is that correct?
Yes. The Rangers loss doesn't worry me. That was a hot goalie playing out of his mind. In their loss to Ottawa they looked good, but again outplayed in net. Last night wasn't good though. This is a team built for scoring 4 goals a game. They will start scoring soon.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes. The Rangers loss doesn't worry me. That was a hot goalie playing out of his mind. In their loss to Ottawa they looked good, but again outplayed in net. Last night wasn't good though. This is a team built for scoring 4 goals a game. They will start scoring soon.
They’re best hit of the year so far was on the ref after that first goal. I’ve emailed the commission asking them to consider a suspension.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
It’s going to be a very, very rough year for the Kraken. They’re my team, and im going to keep rooting for them no matter what, but it’s going to be a tough first season.

if they keep playing how they are now, we are at the bottom of the pacific division(arguably the worst in the league). I had high hopes in the beginning thinking they would at least make the playoffs, but that’s gone. I know where we stand now, and it’s at the bottom of the league. Seems fitting since a Kraken is at the bottom of the sea.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Detroits got their shit pushed in last night 6-1 by the Montreals.

It’s going to be a very, very rough year for the Red Wings. They’re my team, and im going to keep rooting for them no matter what, but it’s going to be a tough season. Again.

2-2-1

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It’s going to be a very, very rough year for the Kraken. They’re my team, and im going to keep rooting for them no matter what, but it’s going to be a tough first season.

if they keep playing how they are now, we are at the bottom of the pacific division(arguably the worst in the league). I had high hopes in the beginning thinking they would at least make the playoffs, but that’s gone. I know where we stand now, and it’s at the bottom of the league. Seems fitting since a Kraken is at the bottom of the sea.
On behalf of every Canucks fan, thank you.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Enock and I are basically tied, I think he is going to spank me today. Please use the paddle I like it