General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Family wedding that’s evolving into a action adventure extravaganza. Wedding, ballgame, aquarium, Wonderland, Niagara… you guys sell weed there right?
you’re gonna have an amazing time. is the schedule full or do you want me to suggest stuff

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
There we go. Great puck movement. Mathews with a fantastic pass. We’ve got a game boys!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
you’re gonna have an amazing time. is the schedule full or do you want me to suggest stuff
The other day I saw chatting strip clubs. I couldn’t help but notice they looked awfully similar to the restaurant recommendations I received for my SIL.

M

member 1013

Family wedding that’s evolving into a action adventure extravaganza. Wedding, ballgame, aquarium, Wonderland, Niagara… you guys sell weed there right?
TRIVIA TIME

The Bluejays won back to back World Series, Canada’s only MLB championships.

With seventeen roller coasters, Canada's Wonderland is ranked second in the world by number of roller coasters, after Six Flags Magic Mountain (19 coasters). The 134-hectare (330-acre) park includes an 8-hectare (20-acre) water park named Splash Works.

The aquarium is the largest of its kind in Canada and has a shark.

Niagara falls has a flow rate of 85,000 cubic feet per second

M

member 3289

TRIVIA TIME

With seventeen roller coasters, Canada's Wonderland is ranked second in the world by number of roller coasters, after Six Flags Magic Mountain (19 coasters). The 134-hectare (330-acre) park includes an 8-hectare (20-acre) water park named Splash Works.

The aquarium is the largest of its kind in Canada.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
TRIVIA TIME

The aquarium is the largest of its kind in Canada and has a shark.

That’s not trivia at all. That’s you cutting and pasting facts in a fashion than is intended for us to think you actually knew that shot off hand. We’re onto you.

M

member 1013

That’s not trivia at all. That’s you cutting and pasting facts in a fashion than is intended for us to think you actually knew that shot off hand. We’re onto you.
lol i had to copy paste the wonderland one because i couldn’t remember if it was 2nd or third and i absolutely had to google the flow rate

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lol i had to copy paste the wonderland one because i couldn’t remember if it was 2nd or third and i absolutely had to google the flow rate
Where can I find the bestest food trucks?