Sports 2021 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
No one in the league I hate more than that juiced up little Capitol stormer Brett Gardner.

I’d also like to get Aaron Boone in a plum clinch.

Fuck the Yankees to Hell.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
No one in the league I hate more than that juiced up little Capitol stormer Brett Gardner.

I’d also like to get Aaron Boone in a plum clinch.

Fuck the Yankees to Hell.
If you can take Boone and Gardner out it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

There's 3 guys in the minors that I would much prefer to have as the 4th outfielder.

Boone almost fucked up and had my perfect fielding assignments yesterday. Lineup was still wonky but it was close.

Today he's back to the fuckery of having Gardner in center.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If you can take Boone and Gardner out it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

There's 3 guys in the minors that I would much prefer to have as the 4th outfielder.

Boone almost fucked up and had my perfect fielding assignments yesterday. Lineup was still wonky but it was close.

Today he's back to the fuckery of having Gardner in center.
How did a smart sensitive Virginia boy like you get all tangled up with a bunch of fuck dicks like the Yankees?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Okay. You were there for the bad years. You’re okay in my book. It’s the Giambi/A-Rod/Jeter noobs I have contempt for.
And Jeter doesn't belong with Giambi/A-Rod. That's rude.

Jeter/Posada/Bernie/Mo Era is what it's all about. That was the spark. Tino. Paul O'Neill. Pettitte.

Giambi, A-Rod, Clemens were certainly there but only Arod can even be called a Yankee. They certainly served a purpose but they just weren't the heart of the team.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Reds now that the WC was literally theirs for the taking...

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Been ahead of your dead asses all year.
until it mattered
Votto really banged last night bumbling that routine grounder to first.

Difference between a Cards fan and a Reds fan is a Cards fan isnt happy just being the wild card, Reds fan is happy just being mentioned as a possible wild card.