Sports 2021 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Votto really banged last night bumbling that routine grounder to first.

Difference between a Cards fan and a Reds fan is a Cards fan isnt happy just being the wild card, Reds fan is happy just being mentioned as a possible wild card.
Well then we're both pissed.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
He’s the best catcher in the game if not of all time
Besides Veritek, that is.
Bench 389 HRs in 17 seasons
Yadi 171 in 18 seasons

Bench 469 runners caught stealing
Yadi 368

Bench 75.1 career WAR
Yadi 42

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Found a category Yadi exceeds Bench in...

Yadi passed balls: 95
Bench 94

Bench = GOAT
It's not up for debate.
Nope, didn’t I debunk you? I no longer need your opinions as they are biased, false and without any credibility

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I stand by what I said... Boone is the worst. Shitty decision making. Leaves guys in too long. Fucks with the batting order every single day because GOD FORBID you leave a hot player playing consistently. Absolute embarrassment.

Add in injuries to the pitching staff and it's a shit show. It's really amazing that the team has won as many as they have with him running the show. Florial or Clark should be the 4th outfielder, not Gardner at this point. Torres should have been at 2nd the entire year. LeMachine should be at 3rd and Gio at short. SO many options and so much talent in the minors to support the current big leaguers. But no... We're going to throw guys out there nonstop that have lost confidence instead of giving them a chance to sit and work on shit in the background. We're going to keep moving people around so that they can't get into a groove. He won't even keep Stanton consistently playing the field even though his numbers skyrocketed once he was regularly in LF/RF.

It's infuriating.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
You pussies are ready to falter. 8-2 in the last 10
Odds are, it’s time for a little losing streak at the wrong time
Best offence in baseball. This is the team we should have been all year. They were underperforming. The Red Sox have been over performing. I can’t believe they haven’t collapsed yet.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I stand by what I said... Boone is the worst. Shitty decision making. Leaves guys in too long. Fucks with the batting order every single day because GOD FORBID you leave a hot player playing consistently. Absolute embarrassment.

Add in injuries to the pitching staff and it's a shit show. It's really amazing that the team has won as many as they have with him running the show. Florial or Clark should be the 4th outfielder, not Gardner at this point. Torres should have been at 2nd the entire year. LeMachine should be at 3rd and Gio at short. SO many options and so much talent in the minors to support the current big leaguers. But no... We're going to throw guys out there nonstop that have lost confidence instead of giving them a chance to sit and work on shit in the background. We're going to keep moving people around so that they can't get into a groove. He won't even keep Stanton consistently playing the field even though his numbers skyrocketed once he was regularly in LF/RF.

It's infuriating.
He is the worst I’ve seen
How can he fuck up (I know, you spelled it out in detail) with that much talent? And still keep his job?
Give me any of those players and the Sox would put them in the best spot to flourish

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Best offence in baseball. This is the team we should have been all year. They were underperforming. The Red Sox have been over performing. I can’t believe they haven’t collapsed yet.
A little bet, you hoser? I bet otaku1 @otaku1 that the lightning would beat the Canadiens (the team that knocked out the lowboy maple leafs) and he took it like a man

don’t you see the failure written on the wall?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A little bet, you hoser? I bet otaku1 @otaku1 that the lightning would beat the Canadiens (the team that knocked out the lowboy maple leafs) and he took it like a man

don’t you see the failure written on the wall?
Let’s do it. I bet the Jays will go further than the Red Sox this year. Whether it be either the Jays or the Sox missing the playoffs or whether it be the Jays beating the Sox in the wildcard game.

What are the stakes?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

It's infuriating.
I used to get pissed at Dusty Baker for the same shit. Constantly fucking with the batting order even when everyone was hitting.

It's so much better to stick to a lineup. There's no advantage to having guys wonder where they will be hitting/playing that day.

Especially with the bats NY has.
Set it.
Forget it.
Even easier that it's the AL.

I've given you shit about your Boone hate, but if that's what he's doing...i get it.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I used to get pissed at Dusty Baker for the same shit. Constantly fucking with the batting order even when everyone was hitting.

It's so much better to stick to a lineup. There's no advantage to having guys wonder where they will be hitting/playing that day.

Especially with the bats NY has.
Set it.
Forget it.
Even easier that it's the AL.

I've given you shit about your Boone hate, but if that's what he's doing...i get it.
1631899687446.png

1631899858456.png

1631899885261.png

1631899917298.png

1631899950084.png