Sports 2021 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Trevor Bauer took a no-no into the 7th inning in his Dodgers debut. It went to shit in the 7th.
The 3rd trip through the lineup can be a bitch. Ended up giving up (2) 2 run HRs, but still got the W.

Also got 10 Ks and provided us with a mini-Conor strut...

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1378176247541460992

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'll refrain from posting more about MLB's decision to move the AS game and the Draft out of Atlanta because I don't want to turn a sports thread into a political one, but people are losing their shit. So far as I can see, the over-reaction by MLB to move these events is only matched by the people's over-reaction to their decision.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Castellanos got hit by a pitch. Picked up the ball and said something like "You want it back"? The HBP was on purpose as Castellanos flipped his bat after a HR on Thursday. Cardinals get their feelings hurt quite easily. Biggest bunch of bitches in MLB. It's from the LaRussa days when that pussy cried about EVERYTHING.

Anyway...

Later, Castellanos came around to score on a wild pitch and - wouldn't ya know it - the bitch pitcher was covering home.

Castellanos woofed him a bit, and of course Yadi cried like a little bitch and started a bench clearing shouting match.

Hey Yadi - maybe block the ball next time.

Last edited:

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Castellanos got hit by a pitch. Picked up the ball and said something like "You want it back"? The HBP was on purpose as Castellanos flipped his bat after a HR on Thursday. Cardinals get their feelings hurt quite easily. Biggest bunch of bitches in MLB. It's from the LaRussa days when that pussy cried about EVERYTHING.

Anyway...

Later, Castellanos came around to score on a wild pitch and - wouldn't ya know it - the bitch pitcher was covering home.

Castellanos woofed him a bit, and of course Yadi cried like a little bitch and started a bench clearing shouting match.

Hey Yadi - maybe block the ball next time.
Castellanos talked to Yadi with his hands behind his back so he didnt feel the wrath.

I fucking love how the Caribian and Latin players play. That passion is what the game is missing.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Castellanos talked to Yadi with his hands behind his back so he didnt feel the wrath.

I fucking love how the Caribian and Latin players play. That passion is what the game is missing.
It was definitely payback for the HR trot on Thursday.
He just happened to come up yesterday with 2 outs, bases empty when the Reds had a 4 run lead. Perfect situation for a payback plunker.

Although I prefer them to be belt high - this one was a little too high. You get up near the head and you can seriously fuck someone up, which is a pretty harsh sentence for someone hurting your feelings.

When he had his hands behind his back he was telling Yadi "Do it. One shot. I fucking dare you." Jomboy just didn't pick up on it because he doesn't speak Spanish.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1378498935216607232

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Red Sox get the easiest team in baseball to open the season against - at home - and come out guns blazing to an 0-2 start.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Cardinals getting face-fucked.

Again.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

to fucking

LMAO @ St Louis
I wish this was a 17 game series.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
This is the most embarrassing thing to happen to the Cardinals since the release of Willie McGee's prom photos

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Just getting back to watching baseball this season. Looking forward to talking shit with all you Fanny bandits. Go Mariners.