Sports 2021 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The Astros look freaking amazing.
Scoring a ton of runs. They're good. Trash can or not.

Oakland played Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" right before announcing the Astros lineup.

Last edited:

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Castellanos got hit by a pitch. Picked up the ball and said something like "You want it back"? The HBP was on purpose as Castellanos flipped his bat after a HR on Thursday. Cardinals get their feelings hurt quite easily. Biggest bunch of bitches in MLB. It's from the LaRussa days when that pussy cried about EVERYTHING.

Anyway...

Later, Castellanos came around to score on a wild pitch and - wouldn't ya know it - the bitch pitcher was covering home.

Castellanos woofed him a bit, and of course Yadi cried like a little bitch and started a bench clearing shouting match.

Hey Yadi - maybe block the ball next time.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yankees win 7-0. Judge went yard. Stanton hit a grand slam. Monty took command on the hill from the very first pitch. Chappie saw his first action of the season striking out the side. Baltimore is no longer undefeated because they can't play the Red Sux for 162 games.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I applaud texas for opening 100% capacity we are getting buttraped for tickets in California.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The New York Yankees announced that they have acquired INF Rougned Odor and cash considerations from the Texas Rangers in exchange for minor league outfielders Antonio Cabello and Josh Stowers. A corresponding 40-man roster move will be made later today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The New York Yankees announced that they have acquired INF Rougned Odor and cash considerations from the Texas Rangers in exchange for minor league outfielders Antonio Cabello and Josh Stowers. A corresponding 40-man roster move will be made later today.

home boy has an iron chin considering how strong an MLB players forearms are.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yankees win 7-2. Gerrit Cole struck out 13 through seven innings with no walks and no runs scored. Bruce went yard. Judge did as well driving in three RBIs in the process.

The O's should have never scored those two runs. The umps made a horrible call on what should have been the final out of the game. Instead the runner was ruled safe and was left on base for the next batter who hit the dinger. The ball was caught by a young Yankees fan (preteen - young teen aged) who immediately threw the ball back onto the field.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Doesn't Colorado have the exact same voting laws that Georgia does?

How much $$$ was moved from Atlanta local businesses - which I assume have more minority ownership than Colorado?

If MLB wanted to make a statement, they missed a perfect opportunity to do so and still support the Atlanta market, all while celebrating the life of Hank Aaron - one of the best to ever play the game.

MLB fucked this up. Horrible decision.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
No.

They still have same day registration and all in mail in voting.
Gotcha.

I still think a better course of action would have been to keep it in Atlanta. Those events bring in a ton of money and crowds. Maybe have a booth near the event so people can register to vote.

I did laugh at McConnell's comment about how "Corporations should stay out of politics. Except for contributions - those are perfectly fine and legal"

I'm paraphrasing - but it's pretty close to what he said.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Gotcha.

I still think a better course of action would have been to keep it in Atlanta. Those events bring in a ton of money and crowds. Maybe have a booth near the event so people can register to vote.

I did laugh at McConnell's comment about how "Corporations should stay out of politics. Except for contributions - those are perfectly fine and legal"

I'm paraphrasing - but it's pretty close to what he said.
Citizens United and corporations being invited into politics means that I don't give a damn.

States make dumb decisions based on bullshit then you have to be prepared for the corporate fallout that follows.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Citizens United and corporations being invited into politics means that I don't give a damn.

States make dumb decisions based on bullshit then you have to be prepared for the corporate fallout that follows.
So - just curious...
Are you in favor of MLB making this decision or no?