General 2021 NCAA Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Have you downloaded the Hard Rock sports betting app yet, or were you denied because you're not a Florida citizen?
Somehow I got denied even though I have a Florida bank account. I just figured it was a sign I shouldn’t bet. I would have made some money but not the numbers I like. I want big hitters, I don’t like to creep my winnings up

M

member 3289

Somehow I got denied even though I have a Florida bank account. I just figured it was a sign I shouldn’t bet. I would have made some money but not the numbers I like. I want big hitters, I don’t like to creep my winnings up
Nonsense. If you've lived here a year, you should be fine.

Do you have a FL driver's license?

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
1) Jimbo isn't happening. Anyone who thinks that is legit should be ignored. They're an idiot
2) lol please make that hire. Great way to ensure LSU is not a threat to anyone for awhile
3) What about Mullen? He is free now

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
New CFP Rankings

1 - Georgia 11-0
2 - Ohio State 10-1
3 - Alabama 10-1
4 - Cincinnati 11-0
5 - Michigan 10-1
6 - Notre Dame 10-1

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So Cincy needs to hold serve and they should be OK. That Houston game is going to be a tough one though.

The biggest risk for them now is probably TTUN beating Ohio State.
That might move TTUN up to 2 or 3, and Ohio State *might* only drop to 4 and leave Cincy on the outside.

But at the end of the day, they can't worry about that shit. Take care of what you can control and get in there.
A Cincy vs Ohio State game would be NUTS.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
That might move TTUN up to 2 or 3, and Ohio State *might* only drop to 4 and leave Cincy on the outside.
no

the only way that happens is if the Big 12 champ has two losses and Cincy loses and UGA loses a nailbiter vs Alabama

UGA wins, Cincy wins, 1 loss Big 12, 12-1 Michigan > 2 loss Ohio st without a conference championship

Can do the same math for Alabama as well

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
"The other reason is if you look at each contender’s wins against Power 5 teams with bowl eligibility, well, Georgia takes the cake:

• Georgia, 7
  • Alabama, 5
  • Notre Dame, 4
  • Ohio State, 4
  • Oklahoma, 3
  • Oklahoma State, 3
  • Michigan, 2
  • Cincinnati, 1"

per SDS

If, and this is a big IF, Florida beats FSU this weekend then UGA's number jumps to 8. They won't have beaten any great teams but they did not play a bunch of weak teams in comparison to their peers. A consistent schedule

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
no

the only way that happens is if the Big 12 champ has two losses and Cincy loses and UGA loses a nailbiter vs Alabama

UGA wins, Cincy wins, 1 loss Big 12, 12-1 Michigan > 2 loss Ohio st without a conference championship

Can do the same math for Alabama as well
Probaby right.
But I'm still thinking they fuck Cincy if they can explain it away.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
"The other reason is if you look at each contender’s wins against Power 5 teams with bowl eligibility, well, Georgia takes the cake:

• Georgia, 7
  • Alabama, 5
  • Notre Dame, 4
  • Ohio State, 4
  • Oklahoma, 3
  • Oklahoma State, 3
  • Michigan, 2
  • Cincinnati, 1"

per SDS

If, and this is a big IF, Florida beats FSU this weekend then UGA's number jumps to 8. They won't have beaten any great teams but they did not play a bunch of weak teams in comparison to their peers. A consistent schedule
I don't think anyone beats UGA this year.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
I don't think anyone beats UGA this year.
I disagree

I see a lot of holes an elite team can expose. Stetson is AWFUL when pressured. UGA's weakness is the same now as it has been. Great D, questionable O when pressured. Both are just amplified this year.

Put pressure on Stet, get ahead by a score or two, and same old story

I would take Alabama/tOSU over the field. I think UGA's odds are inflated right now. I am happy to revisit after the SECCG though

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I disagree

I see a lot of holes an elite team can expose. Stetson is AWFUL when pressured. UGA's weakness is the same now as it has been. Great D, questionable O when pressured. Both are just amplified this year.

Put pressure on Stet, get ahead by a score or two, and same old story

I would take Alabama/tOSU over the field. I think UGA's odds are inflated right now. I am happy to revisit after the SECCG though
If Bama beats UGA, you think UGA drops from the top 4?

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Maybe, but probably not, especially if close. I think it depends a lot on the surrounding teams. I do think everyone who is not an Alabama fan should be rooting for a dominant UGA win. Eliminate any chance of two SEC teams

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Maybe, but probably not, especially if close. I think it depends a lot on the surrounding teams. I do think everyone who is not an Alabama fan should be rooting for a dominant UGA win. Eliminate any chance of two SEC teams
Gonna be an interesting couple of weeks.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This UNC/NC State game is nuts. UNC hits a 51 yard field go with 2:31 left in the game to go up 30-20. NC State hits a 70 yard TD pass on the next possession to cut it to 30-27 with 1:39 to play. They onside kick and get it. Immediately hit another TD pass to go up 34-30. Now UNC is driving into NC St territory with :40 to play.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
So Cincy needs to hold serve and they should be OK. That Houston game is going to be a tough one though.

The biggest risk for them now is probably TTUN beating Ohio State.

But at the end of the day, they can't worry about that shit. Take care of what you can control and get in there.
A Cincy vs Ohio State game would be NUTS.
TTUN would beat the piss out of Cincy.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
No matter what happens in that game, they are still 2 of the top 4 teams in the country It would be a real shitshow if some undeserving team gets in because of the outcome of the Bama UGA game.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Rivalry Week is here. One of my favorite days of the year.

#2 Ohio State @ #5 TTUN.

It doesn't get any bigger than this. This is basically the 1st round of the CFP. Winner is in. Loser is out.

OSU -8.5 ; o/u 64.5

The one thing about winning streaks is they eventually end. It's been 10 years since Ohio State has lost this game, and they've won 15 of the last 16.

But this year feels different. TTUN is very good, and Ohio State has looked meh at times. But they dominated MSU last week, and that was a team TTUN was lucky to beat. If that Buckeye team shows up - TTUN is fucked. Again.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
I'm rooting for Michigan but tOSU's offense is so damn good. I want Michigan to win so UGA doesn't have to play Ohio State