General 2022 what are you watching on Netflix (and other streaming services) thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
ive run out of stuff, looking through imdb i see these 3 newer shows are popular and rated high. anyone see any of these ?

bosch legecy
shoresy
love death and robots

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
❤ ? ? season 3 was just meh for me. But some people seem to love it, so that's worth a shot
searched for S01 to download, and then figure out "love, death, and robots" is animation.

not my cup of tea. ever hear of the other 2 ? they were highly rated on imdb

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
searched for S01 to download, and then figure out "love, death, and robots" is animation.

not my cup of tea. ever hear of the other 2 ? they were highly rated on imdb
Never heard of the other two

For what its worth, love death and robots is an anthology series (every episode is a stand-alone short story)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
question to all:

what do you think about imdb ratings?

i think they are fairly accurate
Fairly accurate would be the term I'd use too. Members there speculate that a lot of votes are fake tho. Fuck knows tho, I've used it a long time and never signed up to comment

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I might give it a spin.

But then you said you liked Westworld and now I'm worried.
Westworld is top class. I dodnt like seasons 2 or 3 very much first time through but on a rewatch, they are awesome

The showrunners overcomplicate the timelines and make it annoying to watch. That's a big miss

Money heist is one of a kind tho. At face value, each season is a Heist of sorts. But it's not like Oceans Eleven. Money Heist is a character driven story as opposed to a plot driven story

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Let me know if you need to watch original money heist to get the Korean one. I like a lot of the actors in it.
You don't. They are two independent stories. Money Heist Korea is just taking the same framework and doing their own version

The framework is that there's a person who goes by the nickname "the professor." He gathers a group of people to pull off a Heist

There are many layers to the professors heists. One of which is getting the public to side with the robbers by playing off of rich vs poor. Government vs people. Shit like that

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
You don't. They are two independent stories. Money Heist Korea is just taking the same framework and doing their own version

The framework is that there's a person who goes by the nickname "the professor." He gathers a group of people to pull off a Heist

There are many layers to the professors heights. One of which is getting the public to side with the robbers by playing off of rich vs poor. Government vs people. Shit like that
I’ll watch it for sure then. I have watched a lot of shows with one of the actors because he was in a bunch with one of my favorites. I’m watching one right now, actually.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’ll watch it for sure then. I have watched a lot of shows with one of the actors because he was in a bunch with one of my favorites. I’m watching one right now, actually.
Yeh. The professor is the number 2 dude in Squid Games iirc

Money Heist was Netflixs top non-english show until Squid Game actually

Based off Money Heist being awesome and Korean shows becoming a fad, im expecting this show to be both awesome and massive

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Correction. The #2 from Squid Games isn't playing the Professor. He is playing "Berlin" which is an even cooler character

The robbers go by code names. Cities.

Berlin was beloved by the fans. So is Tokyo

Hell. They all are in different ways

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm rewatching curb on the train home lately. Up to series 4. It still holds up well.

Then joy of joys I see series 15 of Sunny is on Netflix and unlike #14 its aaiieeeet.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Yeh. The professor is the number 2 dude in Squid Games iirc

Money Heist was Netflixs top non-english show until Squid Game actually

Based off Money Heist being awesome and Korean shows becoming a fad, im expecting this show to be both awesome and massive
Moscow is the dude I’m excited to see. Didn’t even know he was in it until I pulled up his show list to see how many he’s been in with the actor I like because it seems he’s in every older one I put on.