General 2022 what are you watching on Netflix (and other streaming services) thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Liked umbrella academy season 1, but reread the comics last week and they are bad

Rewatched season 2, and it was way cornier than I had remembered it

Watching Season 3 now and it's pretty bad. I mean, maybe this is fun for kids. But it's cringe. Every joke is corny as hell

Condoms. For sex. Har Har harrrr

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I just finished the final season of Ciggy Blinders. Great show solid 9.17/10.
The seasons are short and it’s got good characters. Long live Arthur.

Finished season 3 of Barry and everyone on that show is a scum bag besides NoHo Hank. 7.89/10

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I just finished the final season of Ciggy Blinders. Great show solid 9.17/10.
The seasons are short and it’s got good characters. Long live Arthur.

Finished season 3 of Barry and everyone on that show is a scum bag besides NoHo Hank. 7.89/10
Please round to the nearest .5 like a normal person. Grow up. Fucking amateur hour.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Please round to the nearest .5 like a normal person. Grow up. Fucking amateur hour.
If a show earns a nice round score then I will rate it that way. I will continue to trust my metrics.
Right now The Boys is polling at about 8.37, it could go either way.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn - dont forget that "Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area" dropped today

six hour-long episodes. ive watched four and its basically a retelling of Money Heist verbatim, which is fine since its a good story. interested to see how you like it since you're going into the story blind

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn - dont forget that "Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area" dropped today

six hour-long episodes. ive watched four and its basically a retelling of Money Heist verbatim, which is fine since its a good story. interested to see how you like it since you're going into the story blind
I didn’t. The Korean Netflix Instagram reminded me lol
I’ll let you know. I don’t know when I’m gonna watch just quite yet. I have a lot going on.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
only murders in the building season 2, just started.

im also downloading "The Vietnam War" miniseries/documentary from 2017

boys was a lot more gory than i expected

bosch legacy was good but not great (former cop/detective)

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I’m a couple episodes into Money Heist: Korea and loving it. It’s so cheesy, but in the best way. It will be interesting to see how differently it develops from the original. Very similar so far but unique enough to feel fresh.

I love that Yunjin Kim - who played Sun in “Lost” plays the negotiator here…who also has the nickname Seon (pronounced “Sun”). Weird to see her speaking Korean with English dubbing.
F4E93CCB-A3CC-48D5-8868-A816A26F38B7.jpeg

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’m a couple episodes into Money Heist: Korea and loving it. It’s so cheesy, but in the best way. It will be interesting to see how differently it develops from the original. Very similar so far but unique enough to feel fresh.

I love that Yunjin Kim - who played Sun in “Lost” plays the negotiator here…who also has the nickname Seon (pronounced “Sun”). Weird to see her speaking Korean with English dubbing.
View attachment 72006
I almost added her to the hot celebrity thread. I love this woman

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just binged.

Keep sweet, pray and obey.

It was good. I fucken knew were weirdos. One of my pilots was one and my boss used to tease him about magic underwear and try and get Thier secrets from him.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just finished "Only Murders in the Building" season 1.

Solid cast. Entertaining.
Martin Short is funny as always.

Started "The Old Man" last night. Jeff Bridges.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
also does anyone watch "alone" ?

survivialist with minimal equipment in the wild.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
also does anyone watch "alone" ?

survivialist with minimal equipment in the wild.
Silent dipshit told me to watch this. I've only ever watched a couple of the first episodes. Who was that crazy member we had that was hooked on survival stuff?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Silent dipshit told me to watch this. I've only ever watched a couple of the first episodes. Who was that crazy member we had that was hooked on survival stuff?
its enjoyable in the fact all 10 contestants say they will NEVER give up

one week later they give up

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Just finished "Only Murders in the Building" season 1.

Solid cast. Entertaining.
Martin Short is funny as always.

Started "The Old Man" last night. Jeff Bridges.
Season 2 of “Only Murders in the Building” just started. I believe only the first 1-2 episodes are available though.