General 2022 what are you watching on Netflix (and other streaming services) thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm over tim. Cool dude, but his jokes have gotten repetitive

KILL tONY episodes are what ti do now (espwcially episodes with Tim)
Like most comedy specials his had about 25 minutes of gold and 30 minutes of stuff that was okay.

I just watched first episode of Dragon House, or whatever the fuck it's called. It was good, but their platinum blonde hair bothers me.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
current s2 of reservation dogs (i did watch the 1st season)

current s4 of what we do in the shadows ( never saw s1-s3) ,

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yeh. It's one of my all-time favorite shows
I'm, I think 8 episodes into the frost season. Really cool show. I find a lot of the "surprises" aren't very surprising. But it's a good story and they did the classic HBO thing of getting a bunch of B actors who are really, really good. With the exception of Anthony Hopkins of course.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I'm, I think 8 episodes into the frost season. Really cool show. I find a lot of the "surprises" aren't very surprising. But it's a good story and they did the classic HBO thing of getting a bunch of B actors who are really, really good. With the exception of Anthony Hopkins of course.
the frost season was great, the next three are bad

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Avoid spoilers. 9 and 10 should be pretty awesome

Season 2 is too convoluted first time through imo, but ita awesome on a rewatch

Season 3 is such a major shift in story that many hardcore fans were put off. On a rewatch, many fans like it a lot better. Myself included

And most of s4 was awesome. I'm not sold on some pieces to the ending, but with that said, i highly recommend watching all 4 Seasons

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Avoid spoilers. 9 and 10 should be pretty awesome

Season 2 is too convoluted first time through imo, but ita awesome on a rewatch

Season 3 is such a major shift in story that many hardcore fans were put off. On a rewatch, many fans like it a lot better. Myself included

And most of s4 was awesome. I'm not sold on some pieces to the ending, but with that said, i highly recommend watching all 4 Seasons
Is it 4 seasons total?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Is it 4 seasons total?
In theory, they have more story to tell. So fingers crossed they get signed for a final 5th season

But it hasn't been renewed and I wouldn't bet on it being renewed

Season 1 was a massive hit, but season 2 was too convoluted as I mentioned above. Then season 3 lost alot of people, myself included

But I rewatched 1-3 ahead of s4, and it was actually all pretty fucken awesome. Alot of people felt this way when rewatching seasons 2 and 3

Unfortunately, that effected s4 viewership

They ended s4 in such a way that it could be a series finale if necessary. But they explicitly want to do a fifth season if it gets greenlit

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You left out the best actor in that season

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thanks for the spoiler, cunt.
I thought he had already appeared by episode 8 of season 1?

If not I apologize, didn't mean to spoil.

IMDB page says he has been in as many or more episodes than any other cast member(36)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
On second thought
Taint Fletcher is my favorite Westworld actor

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

IMDB page says he has been in as many or more episodes than any other cast member(36)
I dont know what beard is talking about. Ed Harris was in multiple episodes from 1 through 8 (maybe every single one lol)

My initial response actually called him out for mentioning sir Anthony as a big actor and not including ed

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

The way you phrased it I thought there was an implication that he doesn't make it out of the season.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I dont know what beard is talking about. Ed Harris was in multiple episodes from 1 through 8 (maybe every single one lol)

My initial response actually called him out for mentioning sir Anthony as a big actor and not including ed
I kind of forgot about him, tbh. My focus is drawn to Thandie Newton and Bernard.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Enjoy that 1st season. It's one of the greatest concepts for a show ever.

But do yourself a favor and pretend it ends there. There are no more seasons.