General 2022 what are you watching on Netflix (and other streaming services) thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I know where it's going to be headed because they need to stretch out a final battle over an entire season. But where it should be headed is one final showdown.
el didnt stay with dr. Brenner. The silver lining to that is that she saved max...sort of. But the downside is that el is simply not strong enough to win

mike even mentioned this at the end. El is upset because she knows she lost. And its the first time

and high level, henry becane evil on back of being bullied. He is suffering from guilt of killing his family. That is why he targets guilt in people. Si they are setting up winning by healing

dont get me wrong tho. There will be war and death. Thks story isnt going to end with El sticking out her hand, using telepathy, and bad guy dead. Its going to have a much more poetic ending related to healing, forgiveness, and sacrifice

im expecting henrys final choice to be what saves the world from the upside down

They will need a full season for that

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
el didnt stay with dr. Brenner. The silver lining to that is that she saved max...sort of. But the downside is that el is simply not strong enough to win

mike even mentioned this at the end. El is upset because she knows she lost. And its the first time

and high level, henry becane evil on back of being bullied. He is suffering from guilt of killing his family. That is why he targets guilt in people. Si they are setting up winning by healing

dont get me wrong tho. There will be war and death. Thks story isnt going to end with El sticking out her hand, using telepathy, and bad guy dead. Its going to have a much more poetic ending related to healing, forgiveness, and sacrifice

im expecting henrys final choice to be what saves the world from the upside down

They will need a full season for that
This is why I wholeheartedly think Steve will die in the end. He will sacrifice himself for his children and for Nancy and Jonathan. I will be so, so sad, but I will completely understand.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just started the terminal list. Seems good so far, it's fucken intense

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
If I remember correctly his (Sandman's) sister is "Death". There's this scene where she's leading all the souls to the afterlife or whatever and this businessman type dude is complaining that he should go back because he was taken too soon and Death says to the guy "You lived what anyone gets.... You got a lifetime." and then you're all like:

Hey what's up, pinky!?! :p

So comics aren't my thing. Umbrella academy was lame. Guardians of the galaxy was aight I guess.

I do like revisiting books such as drizzt, game of thrones, a knight of the seven kingdoms, wheel of time in their graphic novel form

But my point is I haven't read the sandman comics and don't plan on it. Butttt, I'm listening to the audible version of the story and it's pretty cool so far

Production quality is not like most audiobooks. Full cast plus sound effects and music.

So if you liked sandman comics, this is another option for you

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I Saw The Devil on Shudder. An Asian horror about a man who’s out for revenge against a serial killer.

This one is messed up.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've watched it all before but not paid attention, the sopranos is really good tho. Like it's turning into my favourite show

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
The Sadness on Shudder. An Asian horror about a virus that turns become violent. It’s very much like 28 days later.

This one is messed up.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The interceptor is an unintentional comedy had to put my suspension of disbelief at 100. elsa pataky being a supposed 5'3" looked hilarious on screen she looked tiny. Her spanish accent also ruined the film im supposed to believe an american military member would talk like that. They had a pretty serious sexual harrassment scene they somehow made look funny like it was poorly placed in the movie.she also stabs a guy in the eye with her pistol. Elsa probably got this with some nepotism from her husband.this film was a rough 1 hour 25 mins had to watch it in 2 sessions.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Just started Murder, she wrote.
Don’t think it’s as good as Highway to Heaven or Matlock, but I’m gonna give it a whirl.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
saw The Orville S3 eps were getting a lot of download, so i went and dled s1, so far so good. almost a star trek parody, sfi- light comedy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Terminal List on Amazon Prime.

Typical revenge tale/conspiracy story. Nothing special here.

Sorry K @kaladin stormblessed I know you’re a Pratt guy.
I thought it was awesome, I do worry that one day an ex SF will go batshit and terrorise the land, the coppers won't be able to do fuck all.

Iirc a few years a marine did and the police had a real hard time, imagine if it was a seal or green beret or sas...it would be a fucken nightmare.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
So glad I didn't grow up with shitty parents while at the same time feel so bad for everyone that did...

8/10

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I just discovered that Roku has a Red Green channel OMG!!!
I’ll be on this for a while, as well as The Beverly Hillbillies on Classic TV.

Murder, She Wrote was kinda lame, just some nosy old bird with a nice rack poking around.