A simple request

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Chris was a bit raw - not his best performance by any means, seemed like he didn't want to commit and give it everything he had ...if that was his last fight ..he should have left it all on the line like Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler.

Chris hesitant on taking this bump

Sloppy execution - little bit of confusion here between the two.

Omega calling over the ref to give him the blade for a cut spot. Ref did a poor job hiding this:

Again, Fun fight but you could tell they needed more time to get use to each others styles and timing.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Would recommend WWE Network as well. I got it about a year or so ago for Mania, have not had any regrets so far.

Get their entire library, WCW’s, NWA, ECW and are adding ton of content this year I believe. Then all the original shows they have going aren’t all bad.

Also the whole 30 day free trial including whatever PPV there is that month is always a good cash in for Rumble or Mania.

Great info, I may actually sign up, it's only $9.99 a month right? And you can cancel anytime?

Every Live PPV too? That in itself is worth it.

I suppose you don't get to watch the Raw/Smackdown events due to the cable contracts?

I want it just to flash back to the 90's for WCW, ECW and WWF memories.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Great info, I may actually sign up, it's only $9.99 a month right? And you can cancel anytime?

Every Live PPV too? That in itself is worth it.

I suppose you don't get to watch the Raw/Smackdown events due to the cable contracts?

I want it just to flash back to the 90's for WCW, ECW and WWF memories.
One of the very reasons I signed up was for flashbacks. If that is the reason alone, very well worth the 9.99 a month. Can cancel at anytime.

Every PPV Live and streamed, even has option to start at the beginning or go Live, which is a small but appreciated feature.

Unfortunately the Raw and Smackdown’s are not live. The cable and Hulu agreements put those at a 30 day delay, but if ya really wanted to, could just go to WWE’s youtube channel and watch the segments ya really want to be caught up on if ya miss an episode.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Also will add they don’t really censor much. Only thing I have noticed is they edit out some commentary praising Benoit; but thats understandable.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Great info ShakaSway @ShakaSway, I think you sold me on the Network.

Plan on signing up right before the Rumble ...use to order all the Royal Rumbles, Survivor Series, and WrestleMania's during the 90's ....this will be the first Rumble I've seen since prolly 97'

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Great info ShakaSway @ShakaSway, I think you sold me on the Network.

Plan on signing up right before the Rumble ...use to order all the Royal Rumbles, Survivor Series, and WrestleMania's during the 90's ....this will be the first Rumble I've seen since prolly 97'
Glad to hear, my man. This Rumble is actually shaping up to be a good one, then again I am always under the impression all Rumbles are worth watching.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Double checked, what I was mistaken on

You get ECW 1995-2006 (including WWE’s carnation)

WCW 1983-2001

WWE 1985-Current

Not sure if any of that excludes NWA library if that was what you were looking for, but my knowledge of NWA is not good.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Double checked, what I was mistaken on

You get ECW 1995-2006 (including WWE’s carnation)

WCW 1983-2001

WWE 1985-Current

Not sure if any of that excludes NWA library if that was what you were looking for, but my knowledge of NWA is not good.
Thanks for clarifying, everything you posted is exactly what I'm looking for. I still have a huge collection of NWA VHS tapes so good to go there.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Thanks for clarifying, everything you posted is exactly what I'm looking for. I still have a huge collection of NWA VHS tapes so good to go there.
Glad to have helped. To be completely honest was not exactly sober when giving information on the Network, but very satisfied I put my thought process into pitching WWE Network to someone

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Can somebody give me whatever shows WWE puts on along with with time and channel/network ease? I remember RAW and SmackDown being Mondays and Thursdays and that's it. I think those are still going? What's this NXT shit?

Anyways I don't have normal cable so no easy guide and I don't trust the accuracy of websites. Looking to the real fans to guide me here and let me know what shows are best and why.

For the record SmackDown was better than RAW

Lazy ass bitch :)