General A thread of D-bag history

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Keep finding more of these douche bag stories

thanks in advance

Thuglife13

✝🫅🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
- Paul Walker (Fast & Furious)
- Dates 16-year old girl
- In his 30's while doing so
- Dies in a fiery crash due to driver going full retard
- Leaves nothing to his young girlfriend who he "loved"

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Andy Dick did a lot of drugs.
Phil Hartman's wife did a lot of drugs. She got clean for a decade. Andy Dick gave her drugs.
Phil Hartman told her he was leaving her if she didn't get clean. She got drunk and killed him.
Later Andy Dick would see Phil Hartman's friend Jon Lovitz while andy was drunk at a bar, telling Lovitz "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you, you're the next to die".

Andy Dick sucks. The end.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Andy Dick did a lot of drugs.
Phil Hartman's wife did a lot of drugs. She got clean for a decade. Andy Dick gave her drugs.
Phil Hartman told her he was leaving her if she didn't get clean. She got drunk and killed him.
Later Andy Dick would see Phil Hartman's friend Jon Lovitz while andy was drunk at a bar, telling Lovitz "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you, you're the next to die".

Andy Dick sucks. The end.
that is so messed up
I didn't know those details

Phil was one of the funniest guys I have ever seen

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
All of Filthy @TCity Social Outreach Dir's posts.

That is all.
One of, if not the, greatest Aussie Rules players ever, Wayne Carey, has a history of sexual and domestic assault. He kicked a female police officer in the face when he was in Miami, but to be fair, CMNH tells me that kicking female police officers in the face is simply a local Miami custom.

He cheated on his own wife, with his best friend's and the captain of his football team's wife...in the bathroom of a party that the entire was at and got caught. Unsurprisingly, the team stopped doing so well after that.

Unlike Greg Hardy or Ray Rice, not only has he been welcomed back to the football fold with open arms, but he is one of the main presenters for every major telecast you watch now. So there's a serial woman abuser just casually on your TV screen every week. And the most baffling part? He's a fucking terrible commentator.

Perhaps the lesson there isn't that he is a douchebag, but our entire country is full of douchebags.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
One of, if not the, greatest Aussie Rules players ever, Wayne Carey, has a history of sexual and domestic assault. He kicked a female police officer in the face when he was in Miami, but to be fair, CMNH tells me that kicking female police officers in the face is simply a local Miami custom.

He cheated on his own wife, with his best friend's and the captain of his football team's wife...in the bathroom of a party that the entire was at and got caught. Unsurprisingly, the team stopped doing so well after that.

Unlike Greg Hardy or Ray Rice, not only has he been welcomed back to the football fold with open arms, but he is one of the main presenters for every major telecast you watch now. So there's a serial woman abuser just casually on your TV screen every week. And the most baffling part? He's a fucking terrible commentator.

Perhaps the lesson there isn't that he is a douchebag, but our entire country is full of douchebags.
As a fellow Aussie, I fully back this post.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Off topic

I sent the apprentice in for 12 metres of fallopian tube to hire last week..Guys in the hire shop are probably still laughing.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

This is why it's so easy for American men to fuck Australian women.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
JESSE JAMES, Reality TV personality and CEO of West Coast Choppers, a custom-made motorcycle manufacturer

Douche moves: James cheated on Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock, America’s freaking sweetheart, with a tattooed-up, white supremacist stripper named Michelle “Bombshell” McGee. He’s not just a douchebag—he’s a straight-up idiot.

Talent level: Nothing discernible, as far as we can tell. Playing with vehicles and driving them really fast doesn’t count.

Douche level: 6

Talent level: 0

I disagree with the talent level, he's a talented machinist.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I disagree with the talent level, he's a talented machinist.
strong agree, he's a very talented fabricator. his sheet metal work is master-class.

IIRC, he got his start banging out fenders for Boyd Coddington.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He can still be a talented douchebag. At least he didn't pull a Tyler/Elvis/Savile.
maybe Sandra is a shitty girlfriend. Maybe white power gives great head.
cheating on a g/f is DBag move, but doesn't make someone a comprehensive Dbag.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
maybe Sandra is a shitty girlfriend. Maybe white power gives great head.
cheating on a g/f is DBag move, but doesn't make someone a comprehensive Dbag.
Please don't talk about Sandra like that.