General A thread of D-bag history

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ilhan “sleeper cell” Omar. She married her brother and then cheated on him with somone in her campaign who was also married. Lied about it, threatened to sue over it and then married him months later.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
JESSE JAMES, Reality TV personality and CEO of West Coast Choppers, a custom-made motorcycle manufacturer

Douche moves: James cheated on Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock, America’s freaking sweetheart, with a tattooed-up, white supremacist stripper named Michelle “Bombshell” McGee. He’s not just a douchebag—he’s a straight-up idiot.

Talent level: Nothing discernible, as far as we can tell. Playing with vehicles and driving them really fast doesn’t count.

Douche level: 6

Talent level: 0

I disagree with the talent level, he's a talented machinist.

I believe he's a fellow Texan now. Does that change your opinion of him, or maybe he doesn't count because he wasn't born there.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Steve Jobs was a massive cunt. Fucked over Wozniak who thought they were gonna split profits of the Atari game 'Breakout' which Wozniak completed.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Back in 1991, Julia Roberts broke up with fiancé Kiefer Sutherland on the day of their wedding. Poor Kiefer had to hear the bad news from a friend, not Julia, who instead was spending her wedding day cheating on him with actor Jason Patric. She later got entangled in another affair in 2001 when she started dating cameraman Danny Moder while he was still married to makeup artist Vera Steimberg. When Danny tried to divorce Vera so that he could marry Julia, Vera refused to sign the papers. Angry that Vera wouldn't go through with the divorce, Julia went out in front of the paparazzi wearing a shirt that said "A Low Vera." When Oprah Winfrey asked about the shirt, Julia said it was "private." She said, "I stand by my T-shirt."

And her reputation on set wasn't better. Julia was nicknamedn"Tinkerhel" for being a nightmare on the set of Hook, and she also was so allegedly terrible to her sister, Nancy Motes, that Nancy blamed her in her suicide note.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Back in 1991, Julia Roberts broke up with fiancé Kiefer Sutherland on the day of their wedding. Poor Kiefer had to hear the bad news from a friend, not Julia, who instead was spending her wedding day cheating on him with actor Jason Patric. She later got entangled in another affair in 2001 when she started dating cameraman Danny Moder while he was still married to makeup artist Vera Steimberg. When Danny tried to divorce Vera so that he could marry Julia, Vera refused to sign the papers. Angry that Vera wouldn't go through with the divorce, Julia went out in front of the paparazzi wearing a shirt that said "A Low Vera." When Oprah Winfrey asked about the shirt, Julia said it was "private." She said, "I stand by my T-shirt."

And her reputation on set wasn't better. Julia was nicknamedn"Tinkerhel" for being a nightmare on the set of Hook, and she also was so allegedly terrible to her sister, Nancy Motes, that Nancy blamed her in her suicide note.
Interesting. I always thought she had a squeaky clean imagine. Didn’t know she was a huge whore.

Wood

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dr. Suess was a racist piece of shit that cheated on his wife while she was dying from cancer. She committed suicide in 1967. In her suicide note, she wrote "I am too old and enmeshed in everything you do and are, that I cannot conceive of life without you.”

Dr Seuss only wrote children books because his erotica didn't sell.
Early in his career, Suess created WWII political propaganda cartoons.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"Dad could talk about peace and love out loud to the world but he could never show it to the people who supposedly meant the most to him: his wife and son. How can you talk about peace and love and have a family in bits and pieces. No communication, adultery, divorce?" Julien Lennon on his father John

John Lennon admitted, in an interview, to hitting woman and lusting over his own mother.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dr. Suess was a racist piece of shit that cheated on his wife while she was dying from cancer. She committed suicide in 1967. In her suicide note, she wrote "I am too old and enmeshed in everything you do and are, that I cannot conceive of life without you.”

Dr Seuss only wrote children books because his erotica didn't sell.
Early in his career, Suess created WWII political propaganda cartoons.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dr. Seuss Enterprises, which manages his publishing catalogue, says it made the move to protect and preserve the author’s legacy.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I used to do maintenance for an internet company. They buy and sell cards for multiple card games, like magic the gathering, and sell table top games, pop figures, and collectable video games. They're one of the top in the world at it.
John, the owner, used to cheat on his wife, with his assistant, while his wife was at home dying from leukemia.
His wife found out, and confronted John's assistant before she passed. She yelled at his assistant, and multiple people heard her say "I'm not dead yet!", before she left.
He still has the same assistant now, and pretends that he actually cared for her, with her pictures still in his office, on display.
I always wondered if his assistant felt any guilt when she saw her picture.

Thuglife13

✝🫅🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I used to do maintenance for an internet company. They buy and sell cards for multiple card games, like magic the gathering, and sell table top games, pop figures, and collectable video games. They're one of the top in the world at it.
John, the owner, used to cheat on his wife, with his assistant, while his wife was at home dying from leukemia.
His wife found out, and confronted John's assistant before she passed. She yelled at his assistant, and multiple people heard her say "I'm not dead yet!", before she left.
He still has the same assistant now, and pretends that he actually cared for her, with her pictures still in his office, on display.
I always wondered if his assistant felt any guilt when she saw her picture.
Pics of assistant for research please and thank you...

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Pics of assistant for research please and thank you...
I'll message her to you. Don't post her pic. I have a lot of friends still there. Also, she isn't great, but you should see him. Think of the comic book guy from the Simpson's, but older, and with curly hair, and glasses.
Shes also married, so she could fit this list too.