General A thread to discuss and follow the incoming inflation bomb

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You're delusional. We're all going to have so much more extra cash when we just rent because we can't afford property.
I will build tiny homes on a corner of our new property and rent them out. $2000/month. Tenants can't leave the fenced in area and enter the piece of the property we use, ever. And it will have a communal outhouse, the tenants will need to dig using paper spoons, we don't want plastic waste.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I will build tiny homes on a corner of our new property and rent them out. $2000/month. Tenants can't leave the fenced in area and enter the piece of the property we use, ever. And it will have a communal outhouse, the tenants will need to dig using paper spoons, we don't want plastic waste.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I notice the narrative of "inflation bomb" and "runaway inflation" has gradually shifted to, "well, things are gonna be more expensive than they were before."

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I notice the narrative of "inflation bomb" and "runaway inflation" has gradually shifted to, "well, things are gonna be more expensive than they were before."

Not here.

Fed needs to stay ahead of the inflation curve to blunt this. I don't think they've done it yet. They've signaled rate increases next year. Will it be enough or too late? When will the stimmy stop?