General A thread to discuss and follow the incoming inflation bomb

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I love the irony of someone with a net worth of $20 MILLION bitching about some people having too much money.

She has $50k in stamps. Stamps! People are starving and this meat bag is buying stamps!

A lifetime in government and her husband is a teacher. $20 million.

They don't even try to hide the corruption anymore.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I love the irony of someone with a net worth of $20 MILLION bitching about some people having too much money.

She has $50k in stamps. Stamps! People are starving and this meat bag is buying stamps!

A lifetime in government and her husband is a teacher. $20 million.

They don't even try to hide the corruption anymore.
She will let it trickle down bro don't worry

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Everyone relax. Biden and Kamala are making moves to keep this nation from disaster.

Screenshot_20211020-093451_Chrome.jpg

*Kamala not pictured because she's under the desk.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Getting tax revenue now that they would eventually get in the future. So a momentary surplus that eventualy levels out to what was typically collected. I'm obviously assuming there won't be a double taxation once the funds are liquidated - which with this group...who knows.

The convoluted tax mess this would create is substantial. And I know they are saying "Just billionaires", but when that money isn't enough (and eventually it won't be, because government doesn't operate with any sort of budget in mind) you can guarantee this will be rolled out to ALL unrealised capital gains.

401ks? Who knows. They want money. They'll find a way to get it.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

BC playing those games.

Lumber Futures pegged up limit after this news.

M

member 1013

BC playing those games.

Lumber Futures pegged up limit after this news.
Who is worse, BC or Quebec?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
@Lars Splinty @Splinty it looks like according to the terms set, you win. I still don't think we're in anything approximating runaway inflation, but the current month's increase of 0.9 is obviously higher than my 0.2 increase projection by 0.7. so going by the terms of the bet, I owe you both $70. Send your cashapp, venmo or PayPal and I'll hook you up with your winnings.

M

member 1013

@Lars Splinty @Splinty it looks like according to the terms set, you win. I still don't think we're in anything approximating runaway inflation, but the current month's increase of 0.9 is obviously higher than my 0.2 increase projection by 0.7. so going by the terms of the bet, I owe you both $70. Send your cashapp, venmo or PayPal and I'll hook you up with your winnings.
No, you don’t. we agreed it would be a one way wager because I fight to keep my addiction issues and gambling under control and giving money to charity is always good. It makes me happier for you to keep as much as your money as this late stage capitalism allows. Love u.

i will however reinstate my tagging privileges because I missed harassing you. I’ll try to keep it under control.

M

member 1013

No, you don’t. we agreed it would be a one way wager because I fight to keep my addiction issues and gambling under control and giving money to charity is always good. It makes me happier for you to keep as much as your money as this late stage capitalism allows. Love u.

i will however reinstate my tagging privileges because I missed harassing you. I’ll try to keep it under control.
kneeblock @kneeblock!!!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I still don't think we're in anything approximating runaway inflation
Yet. This isn't slowing down anytime soon. If anything, it will accelerate through Q4 and into Q1 '22 and beyond.

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Go spend it on a nice dinner out and post pictures. We'll call it even.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Go spend it on a nice dinner out and post pictures. We'll call it even.
Can't fulfill this because my area still only has a 38% vaccination rate and all the food here sucks, but I can order a Texas Burger in your honor via GrubHub.