A World without America?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Define success please. Do you mean a lot of posts, and a bigger crash than the Hindenburg? Or a thread where the posters actually feel awesome upon reading it? :D
People see my name as the TS and they click the thread. They don't even read the title most of the time. They just know I'm going to have something interesting to say so they tune in.

P

Punch

People see my name as the TS and they click the thread. They don't even read the title most of the time. They just know I'm going to have something interesting to say so they tune in.
You have a very distorted view of what reality is homie. Narcissistic statements like that show me and most others some hardcore insecurities. If i were you i'd keep it on the low so sharks don't circle. Friendly advice here i promise you. Not even trying to come off as a dick and that's genuine.

P

Punch

That's awesome man, I bet you're a proud papa
Fuck yeah man. She's getting big! Huge vocabulary and is at the point where i have to be careful with doors and stuff. She locked me out of the house when i ran outside to throw away some trash. Lucky me i carry my keys on a lanyard. :D

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Interesting. If I did it I'd leave them out only while I was out there and bring em in after. I figure that'd be the quickest way to get some trash fish for fert

Just looked it up, trot lines are legal where I'm at and what I'm doing
Have at it, bro. Not judging at all. I'm interested in the fish for fert thing as well. Very interesting.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck yeah man. She's getting big! Huge vocabulary and is at the point where i have to be careful with doors and stuff. She locked me out of the house when i ran outside to throw away some trash. Lucky me i carry my keys on a lanyard. :D
Here's me and my 4 year old...

Lol

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
To my understanding, the decomposing body of pretty much any animal does this. Is there something specific about fish ThatOneDude @Sp!inty?
If that's the case, I will just bury my neighbor's cat that digs up my wife's flowers in the spring.

I kid. I kid.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm looking forward to getting to that stage, but i'm trying to enjoy this stage while i have it. Soon she's gonna be sassing me and shit. :D
I got a 6 y/o daughter as well and it's awesome. All the younger so far have been great but I'm loving that they are much more independent and able to do cool shit like dirt bike and fish now.

P

Punch

I got a 6 y/o daughter as well and it's awesome. All the younger so far have been great but I'm loving that they are much more independent and able to do cool shit like dirt bike and fish now.
Good on you homie! You must be proud as all get out. I know i would be. :D

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
check it @Check it can you add anything
i think it's an easy way to amend your soil with nitrogen and other micro nutrients. i suppose any organic living thing could break down to add good stuff to your garden dirt. i just don't across too many dead animals other than fish.

i add the fish juice directly to the soil...all other stuff excluding meat i compost first then add it months later.

P

Punch

i think it's an easy way to amend your soil with nitrogen and other micro nutrients. i suppose any organic living thing could break down to add good stuff to your garden dirt. i just don't across too many dead animals other than fish.

i add the fish juice directly to the soil...all other stuff excluding meat i compost first then add it months later.
It's almost like you're a teacher or something... :D