A World without America?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Work is super slow today. I am doing internet research and watching lots of YouTube videos.
ThatOneDude @Sp!inty how's your day going?
Works good. Been jumping between work and ordering everything off amazon. So far today it's been Rachet straps, charging pad, 2 platypus 1 liter water bottles, trotline, 30 lbs of dog food.... I don't feel like going to the store.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Works good. Been jumping between work and ordering everything off amazon. So far today it's been Rachet straps, charging pad, 2 platypus 1 liter water bottles, trotline, 30 lbs of dog food.... I don't feel like going to the store.
Platypus are cool water holders. Worked with them at Trailblazer. Good call!!

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Please sir consult me when you want to buy things, ratchet straps are messy overkill you need deez hur.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Platypus are cool water holders. Worked with them at Trailblazer. Good call!!
Yea, Lindsay picked one up on Saturday and I really liked it so I got 2! Lots of cotton mouth trying to smoke weed while kayaking for multiple hours.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I could permanently deform you're boat and roof rack with them yokes but I also enjoy overkill.
Obviously I'm not gonna crank the shit out of them! They came with straps like you suggested but I wasn't happy with them and they weren't long enough. I need to buy a freaking trailer hitch to have something better to tie them too on the back. For the front I pretend I drive a riced out Honda and screw in my tow loop and tie the fronts to that.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Obviously I'm not gonna crank the shit out of them! They came with straps like you suggested but I wasn't happy with them and they weren't long enough. I need to buy a freaking trailer hitch to have something better to tie them too on the back. For the front I pretend I drive a riced out Honda and screw in my tow loop and tie the fronts to that.
I wuz talkin bout them straps not ratchets, trying to illustrate how tight they can be cinched. I have mucho respect for you man I know you wouldn do idiot shit. Ye front loop rope and ratchets is enough, the ratchets hold all and front is doubling down I've done 6 boats with no redundancy just fine.

P

Punch

I wuz talkin bout them straps not ratchets, trying to illustrate how tight they can be cinched. I have mucho respect for you man I know you wouldn do idiot shit. Ye front loop rope and ratchets is enough, the ratchets hold all and front is doubling down I've done 6 boats with no redundancy just fine.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Can anybody here recomend a good mouse for PS? I don't mind the basic ones but I'm thinking of investing something a little better and need advice on bramds and option/specs to look for.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Can anybody here recomend a good mouse for PS? I don't mind the basic ones but I'm thinking of investing something a little better and need advice on bramds and option/specs to look for.
Photoshop or Playstation? Or something else?