General Alec Baldwin fired the gun that killed one and injured another in an accident set of his film "Rust."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

So the assistant director who handed Baldwin the gun says it isn't his job to check the gun.
Wtf, why did you announce it was 'cold' then?

And apparently it isn't the first time he was involved in a shooting on a set.

Torraco told Fox News that she thinks the situation is "extra hard" for Halls "because not only is he so overwhelmed with sadness, but now the target of the investigation, people are starting to point fingers at him and it's overwhelming."

She appeared to be referring to a number of reports highlighting previous cases where Halls allegedly neglected safety procedures.

Crew from a movie that Halls worked on previously told Insider's Kenneth Niemeyer and Jacob Shamsian that he once pushed an actor to do an unsafe stunt over objections from crew members.

People who worked with Halls on other projects have also complained about his behavior on set.

He was fired as assistant director from a movie in 2019, when a gun "unexpectedly discharged" and injured a crew member, a production company told CNN.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

So the assistant director who handed Baldwin the gun says it isn't his job to check the gun.
Wtf, why did you announce it was 'cold' then?

And apparently it isn't the first time he was involved in a shooting on a set.

Torraco told Fox News that she thinks the situation is "extra hard" for Halls "because not only is he so overwhelmed with sadness, but now the target of the investigation, people are starting to point fingers at him and it's overwhelming."

She appeared to be referring to a number of reports highlighting previous cases where Halls allegedly neglected safety procedures.

Crew from a movie that Halls worked on previously told Insider's Kenneth Niemeyer and Jacob Shamsian that he once pushed an actor to do an unsafe stunt over objections from crew members.

People who worked with Halls on other projects have also complained about his behavior on set.

He was fired as assistant director from a movie in 2019, when a gun "unexpectedly discharged" and injured a crew member, a production company told CNN.
We really need a forehead slap emoji

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

I told all ya'll motherfuckers.
Told us what, she'd ultimately be responsible?

I'll be curious to hear charges, looks like she gonna face something. Manslaughter?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Told us what, she'd ultimately be responsible?

I'll be curious to hear charges, looks like she gonna face something. Manslaughter?
no, told you that they would blame "others" who had access to the unsecured weapons.

"Others" with motive, opportunity, and knowledge beforehand.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
As a range officer I can verify that your statement is 100% accurate.
i used to be a member at a range that's next door to the range of PHX PD.

that lasted a year. Had to pack up and leave too many times when cops came over.
generally unsafe, and considered themselves above reproach.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i used to be a member at a range that's next door to the range of PHX PD.

that lasted a year. Had to pack up and leave too many times when cops came over.
generally unsafe, and considered themselves above reproach.
For what it's worth, infantry aren't much better.