General Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
LMAO @ Mike Lee ripping on the Green New Deal. That shit was gold.

I want that painting of a rocket launcher-strapped Ronald Reagan shooting a machine gun while riding a velociraptor that is holding a battle-worn american flag.

I also liked his suggestion that instead of using planes in Alaska that we could use Tauntauns like Han Solo did on planet Hoth.

Last edited:

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
LMAO @ Mike Lee ripping on the Green New Deal. That shit was gold.

I want that painting of a rocket launcher-strapped Ronald Reagan shooting a machine gun while riding a velociraptor that is holding a battle-worn american flag.

I also liked his suggestion that instead of using planes in Alaska that we could use Tauntauns like Han Solo did on the planet Hoth.
I didn't see the Lee thing so I'm going to look for it but no doubt he's a very bright guy.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
AOC's GND reminds me of that bumbling beauty contestant who stumbled all over her "maps" question and rambled for 30 seconds but closed strong with "so we will be able to build up our future".

I really liked the incredibly vague "promote justice" line in the GND. Because who doesn't like justice?

I highly suggest reading it. From typos to pie-in-the-sky bullshit - it's a fucking riot. Heavy on dream-like results, completely lacking any sort of plan for executing all the impossible suggestions.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

His point...

Reagan fighting the commies while riding a dinosaur is more realistic than the Green New Deal.

LMAO. Fucking owned.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm very interested in this "AOC is dumb" narrative that is being engineered in right wing media. She certainly has flubs, but substantively she says very little that's different from Bernie Sanders, for example. He's called "crazy," but never dumb. It seems like the criticism is mostly based on her age and less so race or gender especially, though those sometimes get coded in there too. Many of you commenting or sharing stories in this very thread aren't even from the US, which is also strange as you have literally no stake in her mostly domestic policy planks. I'm guessing it's due to shared media sources (or ownership).

If so, for all you media questioners, it seems worthwhile to question why it might be so important to bring every breath of a junior Congress member from one of the most liberal states in the US to your constant attention? It also might be worth questioning how her flubs, inaccuracies and even occasional downright stupidity compares and contrasts with her congressional counterparts in both parties.