All Elite Wrestling is confirmed thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
It’s Revolution night!!

• Hangman Page vs. Adam Cole
  • CM Punk vs. MJF
  • Jon Moxley vs. Bryan Danielson
  • Dr. Britt Baker vs. Thunder Rosa
  • reDRagon vs. Jurassic Express vs. The Young Bucks
  • Chris Jericho vs. Eddie Kingston
  • Keith Lee vs. Wardlow vs. Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Ricky Stark vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Christian Cage
  • Sting, Sammy Guevara & Darby Allin vs. Andrade El Idolo, Matt Hardy & Isiah Kassidy
  • Jade Cargill vs. Tay Conti
  • HOOK vs. QT Marshall
  • Leyla Hirsch vs. Kris Statlander
  • Death Triangle (Penta Oscuro & PAC) & Erick Redbeard vs. House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King & Buddy Murphy)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Do you guys watch dark?

The wrestling tends to be shit but Taz and Excalibur are very funny.

They shoot the shit as much as they call the action.

Taz makes outrageous brags about his drinking skills too. I think last time he said he went for a steak and had 21 whiskeys and a fight.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yea he's done very well man.
He won't keep it. He's gonna lose it to Adam Cole.who will start brutalizing the bucks, and then feud with Kenny when he's back.

Or something like that. Cole and omega have to feud, and anything less than the belt removes the spectacle

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
He won't keep it. He's gonna lose it to Adam Cole.who will start brutalizing the bucks, and then feud with Kenny when he's back.

Or something like that. Cole and omega have to feud, and anything less than the belt removes the spectacle
I would have agreed a day ago. But i was reading Meltzer. And he said Hangmans 2 ppvs are top 3 in AEW revenue history. So hes very popular. He might get an extended run. Wether its a back and forth program with Cole and kenny when he returns. Or whatever. But its a good problem to have

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I would have agreed a day ago. But i was reading Meltzer. And he said Hangmans 2 ppvs are top 3 in AEW revenue history. So hes very popular. He might get an extended run. Wether its a back and forth program with Cole and kenny when he returns. Or whatever. But its a good problem to have
Hung Bucks vs Cole/reddragon coming soon.
Doesn’t sound like Kenny is coming back anytime soon. Still needs one more surgery plus recovery time.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hung Bucks vs Cole/reddragon coming soon.
Doesn’t sound like Kenny is coming back anytime soon. Still needs one more surgery plus recovery time.
Hopefully Matt Hardy goes crazy again now Jeff showed up. Never understood why they ditched that angle for this money matt bullshit

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken Britt Baker is nuts. She got that cactus jack shit going on in her brainwaves.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So Cody is the first AEW guy to leave for WWE. CRAZY. Never thought he'd go back. Got his feelings hurt when Tony took over the evp's creative control last year. And wanted the same or more money as Danielson and Punk. Tony said no. As a huge Cody fan i think his pride got in the way here. But. I read its a 1 yr deal. So we'll see how it plays out. He's no Brock or Roman. But I think he can hang with anyone else in the company.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
So Cody is the first AEW guy to leave for WWE. CRAZY. Never thought he'd go back. Got his feelings hurt when Tony took over the evp's creative control last year. And wanted the same or more money as Danielson and Punk. Tony said no. As a huge Cody fan i think his pride got in the way here. But. I read its a 1 yr deal. So we'll see how it plays out. He's no Brock or Roman. But I think he can hang with anyone else in the company.
I go back and forth with Cody but I like him mostly and I have a great deal of respect for him. I don’t like Seth Rollins but the idea of their match at Wrestlemania sounds interesting to me.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Joey Janela’s contract is up in May,iirc, and he’s stated he won’t resign. Says AEW went dark on him. I’m guessing he’ll just continue on the indie circuit. Maybe he’ll pop up in Ring of Honor?

I read he has heat backstage for how he works. The biggest issue was a superkick on Eddie Kingston that busted Eddie’s orbital bone and sidelined him.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Yea he's spoken out on how tony has ghosted him and Marko.

I have a soft spot for Cody because of his pops. But his promos after leaving wwe were tremendous. His money shakes gimmick on bte was hilarious. Dude has a mind for the business. But needs realed in at times. Seems like he just butted heads with the other evps. Plus brandy had a bunch of back stage heat.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Rumor is its a 1 yr 3-5 million dollar deal for Cody. He walked away from the wwe and a $500k deal 5 yrs ago.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Yea he's spoken out on how tony has ghosted him and Marko.

I have a soft spot for Cody because of his pops. But his promos after leaving wwe were tremendous. His money shakes gimmick on bte was hilarious. Dude has a mind for the business. But needs realed in at times. Seems like he just butted heads with the other evps. Plus brandy had a bunch of back stage heat.
Yes he time on BTE was great.