Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No not powdery mildew at all
Let me take a pic and I'll post it if one of them

Ya, it doesn't seem to be effecting them at all, still growing strong

Here's a pic
This one is the worst, it's covered, noticed it last night and separated it just in case

My 1st reaction was mold but looked around and all the pics of mold on clones I'm seeing look nothing like this
those might even be the start of roots above your rockwool

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
those might even be the start of roots above your rockwool
The calluses that start prior to rooting can't be wiped off. He was saying that he can wipe it off but it's hard to do. Also the rooting calluses don't build up like that, at least with any plant I've ever seen. The only similarity to the the rooting calluses is that there are noticeable lumps. I was thinking rot of some type, but again, I've never seen rot look like that either. Long story short, I've kept my mouth shut since whatever is going on isn't right in front of me to assess, amd it's not something I've seen before.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The calluses that start prior to rooting can't be wiped off. He was saying that he can wipe it off but it's hard to do. Also the rooting calluses don't build up like that, at least with any plant I've ever seen. The only similarity to the the rooting calluses is that there are noticeable lumps. I was thinking rot of some type, but again, I've never seen rot look like that either. Long story short, I've kept my mouth shut since whatever is going on isn't right in front of me to assess, amd it's not something I've seen before.
After flushing them and letting them sit over the past day, I just checked them and its almost all gone now

It's really wierd

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
After flushing them and letting them sit over the past day, I just checked them and its almost all gone now

It's really wierd
That is bizarre. It isn't sap, can't be cloning gel unless you dipped the stems really really deep (the gel won't move up, it slides down), and now that it's gone, unless you hit it with hydrogen peroxide and water, wouldn't be mold or rot. I'm baffled.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Holy fuck man, you might have just changed my life and I'm not fucking joking

I just looked those glasses up and they are designed for people with my exact type of colourblindness
anomalous trichromat

Holy shit
I'm telling bro, it is awesome technology. Some people see results immediately, then other need 15 to 30 minutes for their eyes to adjust, but it works for most people. I don't know why the company hasn't launched some massive marketing campaign, since it's a product that would help so many people. I'd imagine they will be bought out by a very large company pretty soon, then the masses will be aware of the product, but for now it seems it's a word of mouth thing. Had I not gotten the random video on my youtube page one day, I'd have no idea either.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I'm telling bro, it is awesome technology. Some people see results immediately, then other need 15 to 30 minutes for their eyes to adjust, but it works for most people. I don't know why the company hasn't launched some massive marketing campaign, since it's a product that would help so many people. I'd imagine they will be bought out by a very large company pretty soon, then the masses will be aware of the product, but for now it seems it's a word of mouth thing. Had I not gotten the random video on my youtube page one day, I'd have no idea either.
Ya man, it looks incredible
I've been reading stuff on gizmodo and other sites since your mentioned them and I'm blown away
Definitely trying them out, the price is reasonable as fuck for what it is

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I've been reading stuff on gizmodo and other sites since your mentioned them and I'm blown away
Yeah, it's like they priced it for everyone to afford. Perhaps once they get popular they will do a ufc ppv thing and double the price, dunno. Certainly worth the cost for a high percentage chance that they will work.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Btw, they have a 60 day return policy according to their website. I don't know what that policy entails, maybe shipping and handling, so it is certainly worth a try at zero risk, or shipping and handling costs - fuck, even with a 25% restocking fee (I'd spend the money just to see if they worked even without a return policy).

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Return Policy Details
  • Returns must be in their original condition with all original elements, including packaging. If the item is damaged or incomplete, Enchroma may refuse to accept the item or may assess a processing fee in accordance with the cost of restoring the item to its original condition.
  • Refunds include the price you paid for the item plus any California sales tax you paid.
  • Refunds do not include any shipping costs or international import fees.
  • You are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
  • For Fit to Your Frames orders, a $100 processing fee will be deducted from your refund to cover our costs. More information is on the Fit to Your Frames page.
  • Your return must include your packing slip.

There it is. What is cool about this, is it turns out you can have them fit to the frames of glasses you like. Didn't know that.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Return Policy Details
  • Returns must be in their original condition with all original elements, including packaging. If the item is damaged or incomplete, Enchroma may refuse to accept the item or may assess a processing fee in accordance with the cost of restoring the item to its original condition.
  • Refunds include the price you paid for the item plus any California sales tax you paid.
  • Refunds do not include any shipping costs or international import fees.
  • You are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
  • For Fit to Your Frames orders, a $100 processing fee will be deducted from your refund to cover our costs. More information is on the Fit to Your Frames page.
  • Your return must include your packing slip.

There it is. What is cool about this, is it turns out you can have them fit to the frames of glasses you like. Didn't know that.
That's insane about being able to do prescription too
These guys need to get on shark tank or something like that to get exposure
There are millions of people this could help with

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
My receipt for today. These taxes suck. The Don Primo FF sauce is really tasty. It’s perfect IMO.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Random fact of the day for my fellow cannabis enthusiasts:

Did you know the actual Super Dave is the real life brother of Albert Brooks, who was the voice of Hank Scorpio, Jacques the horny bowler and Simpson's Movie bad guy Russ Cargill, among many other roles? Well now you do.