Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Haven't had a chance to sample the goods yet but my grinder and vaporizer showed up in good shape and I'm impressed with the prescription bottle packaging the weed came in.
Shipping was super quick as promised and packaged securely and discreetly.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Here's my latest toy. It's a pretty decent little pocket vape for flower and concentrates. The vapour isn't as thick and cool as from my Arizer Air, but this thing is tiny, which fills a heretofore empty niche in my burgeoning collection. I'm thinking a decent desktop like the Arizer Extreme Q is next.

Any of you have any feedback on vapes for dry flower?

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
That's some crazy looking bud, Kiwi. The hairs are ridiculously thick. What's the strain?
Yeah I was quite impressed as well. Picked up an oz (28.5 grams) for $300.
No idea of the strain, but I have a feeling it is the same as the last lot I got. Smell and appearance is spot on.
The joys of not being able to tell because I live in a non-weed friendly country.
Feels sativa rather than indica dominant - gives me a good cerebral, creative high.

Yeah I was quite impressed as well. Picked up an oz (28.5 grams) for $300.
No idea of the strain, but I have a feeling it is the same as the last lot I got. Smell and appearance is spot on.
The joys of not being able to tell because I live in a non-weed friendly country.
Feels sativa rather than indica dominant - gives me a good cerebral, creative high.
I feel terrible for you Sydney and Melbourne peeps....I pay 200 tops.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
I feel terrible for you Sydney and Melbourne peeps....I pay 200 tops.
Yeah, I'm spoiled.
If I buy from my Licensed Producer, prices run $6-$12/g and there's usually a decent selection. I pay through my bank just like a utility bill, and it's delivered by Canada Post.

If I want to go black market I can take a 30 second walk and pick-up for $50/quarter. If I make a phone call it's $165/oz or less. All good to great quality.

Best of all, I can just grab one of my jars of dried and cured home-grown heaven that costs me less than 30 cents/gram to grow.

What a time to be alive. :)

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Can someone please fucking send me some cartridges!!' Shit is so easy send stuff I send money via whatever, put a fake return address and boom!

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I'm in USA and waiting for them to legalize it in NJ. It should be happening soon but not soon enough and the carts around here are those fucking shitty ass Alienware garbage.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I'm in USA and waiting for them to legalize it in NJ. It should be happening soon but not soon enough and the carts around here are those fucking shitty ass Alienware garbage.
Would you have it delivered to your place or a different address?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Would you have it delivered to your place or a different address?
Nah my place. I've ordered tons of shit. As long as it's done right it's not really sneaky. I've ordered gear from my online site back in the day and recently have been ordering my HCG from online.