Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Nice. I'm thrown by the green color. The bubble hash I've pulled is brown or blonde when wet, never green. I assumed your blonde batch was with a different micron screen, or perhaps with over agitation. Odd.
Same screens brother...Same agitation...Just needs drying...I'll update once it's ready.

BJTT_Kiwi @BJTT_Kiwi

Please come visit....I'll look after you brother.

Btw Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon

I'm starting to get confused by your spelling lately...Have you started drinking proper beer instead of light?

If you are dying can you let me know as I'd like to WhatsApp you one last time.

Queer.

Xxxxxx

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Btw Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon

I'm starting to get confused by your spelling lately...Have you started drinking proper beer instead of light?

If you are dying can you let me know as I'd like to WhatsApp you one last time.

Queer.

Xxxxxx
My spelling is at a 3rd grade level, I'll admit it. My mentality is at the same level. My tablet computer and it's spell correct may make me look worse, but with a man as ignorant as me, I'll never know. I don't drink light beer, it's standard. 4.5% I think.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Leaving for Arizona Sunday
Anybody know any good headshops around Phoenix or mesa?
I'm good for medicine but wouldn't mind checking out a few rigs to setup at the house

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Are any of you skeptical of the quality of the product in prerolls?
Depends where I get it
I won't get a preroll from a regular dealer or just some guy I meet a concert, but if it's from a good dispensary that I know the people who work there or the owner, I'd grab it (if I felt like a joint)
I know my regular place has them labeled with the strain and they'll have the strain they used with buds in a jar so you can see what you are getting

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
This is only for people in the land of the free.

Up here in pinko Canukistan, I have a gun license(restricted and non-restricted) and a medical cannabis card.
I have a friend who is police who takes medical marijuana :)

Canada does kick ass in some things

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Yeah...Just making it with the ice method...Using a press to get the moisture out...The blonde ones are dry from earlier...The green ones are drying...Tastes good man.
Looks good man
Now you just need to put those pucks in some parchment paper and press some beautiful rosin :)

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Depends where I get it
I won't get a preroll from a regular dealer or just some guy I meet a concert, but if it's from a good dispensary that I know the people who work there or the owner, I'd grab it (if I felt like a joint)
I know my regular place has them labeled with the strain and they'll have the strain they used with buds in a jar so you can see what you are getting
I'm not questioning the strain, im questioning whether they are being rolled with the shake, fluffy larf, or tight buds.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The lil lady might have a business trip to England coming up here, Im thinking of tagging along for a cheap vacation. What is the weed situation like across the pond? Any of you pongy bastards got any tips for a fry bag Canadian who loves his greens.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The lil lady might have a business trip to England coming up here, Im thinking of tagging along for a cheap vacation. What is the weed situation like across the pond? Any of you pongy bastards got any tips for a fry bag Canadian who loves his greens.
Me an me mates don't want ya in the kingdom! Cana'ian wanka! If me sees ya, me let's me 'ands go all over your bloody face. Ya bloody fookin peh a shite.

I can help you out when you are there...Especially if you head to Liverpool which is a great place to visit btw....Just let me know and I'll hook you up...I'm in Australia but all my family and friends are there.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I can help you out when you are there...Especially if you head to Liverpool which is a great place to visit btw....Just let me know and I'll hook you up...I'm in Australia but all my family and friends are there.
Her business will be in London. So we would be there for at least a few days to a week, likely with a couple days of exploring before and after her work.

Last edited:

Her business will be in London. So we would be there for at least a few to a week days, likely with a couple days of exploring before and after her work.
Let me know when you are heading there...I'll point you in the right direction.