Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

then you arent handling the food grade stuff. its literally in everything you eat. its the first ingredient on his bottle, then the laxative. if you have vaped any time in your life then you have smoked it.

its stupid to assume that I am wrong. because I have made it dozens of times from propylene glycol.

again...come play some chess.
You playin' chess with Dana, right? :D

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
told you guys....propyelene glycol is all you need. and you could have gotten a gallon of it for that $20. that "polyethelene glycol" is not good for you at all and its a main ingredient in laxatives.

here is what you should have bought

8 OZ USP Grade Pure Propylene Glycol FOR E Liquid | eBay

wasted money IMO....why does no one ever listen to me?!?! its like I'm playing weed chess and ya'll playing checkers.
Thanks for the further info man, I haven't bought anything yet so I'll check this stuff out also.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Cause I do,
I have and miss it, i will again. Why?
Cause I do and there is nothing like smoking your own, and I'm always up for grow talk... Obviously you'd have to be (A) A legal grower or (B) Be like me and not give a single iota of a fuck and secretly welcome my day in court.. I'm also in Ireland we have no legalisation or medical yet, but due to precedent I'm confident I'd walk with my personal numbers.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Cause I do,

Cause I do and there is nothing like smoking your own, and I'm always up for grow talk... Obviously you'd have to be (A) A legal grower or (B) Be like me and not give a single iota of a fuck and secretly welcome my day in court.. I'm also in Ireland we have no legalisation or medical yet, but due to precedent I'm confident I'd walk with my personal numbers.

I like you already you Irish cunt. You might just be a cousin. Do not ever be to confident. IM in Cali and no longer grow. Hopefully in time I can again i really really enjoyed growing my gardenfrom start to finish and then to consume the finished product is the ultimate satisfaction

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I like you already you Irish cunt. You might just be a cousin. Do not ever be to confident. IM in Cali and no longer grow. Hopefully in time I can again i really really enjoyed growing my gardenfrom start to finish and then to consume the finished product is the ultimate satisfaction
Right back at you Bitch. Cousin? As far as I'm concerned if you've popped a bean you're a Brother.. Ahh sure fuck it, it's passive resistance in my book I'm not looking to be caught or anything I run a tight ship but I'll never stop growing I'm hooked.. And to give you a flavour of the Irish legal system I could publicly threaten to kill you then beat you to death on the street and I'd still probably get done for manslaughter and be out in 4 or 5 it's fucking crazy, growing personal weed is at most a community service order. Running some sour diesel auto at the minute and they are looking swell few other toys too for shits and giggles..

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2015
the cops dont give 2 fucks about weed where I live. and stats say that 1 out of every 10 houses is a grow op of some kind.

I have 2 girls going into flower tonight, actually, and I cannot wait. one is about 17" high and is hawaiian snow. the other is about 3.5ft high and is a miscellaneous seed. they are grown in 3 gallons pots, they are outdoor from 7am - 7pm (our summer weather is perfect for outdoor.) and then at night I put them in my "dark-room" I am in the midst of building a dresser grow box out of my old dresser that I just replaced. and its 27"W x 18"D x 35"H. just enough room for 2 plants. planning a 250W MH/HPS soil grow with the SCROG method. should get approx. 2 - 3 oz's every 3 months off of the 2 plants that grow to be around 18" - 20" in height.

Apr 3, 2015
I want my tolerance back. I dont think concentrates even get me high anymore. These dabs have ruined me.
IMO, for the most part, its strain dependency. I can smoke blue dream dabs for weeks and my tolerance will go up. right afterwards I could pack a bowl of train wreck and be fucked up royally... thats one of the best things about pot IMO, that you can get used to strains but as soon as you change it up you get blasted. now you'll never get as high as you were the first year you smoked. not unless you want to quit for a few months.

if the dabs "dont even get me high anymore". try smoking something else. I know when I smoke nothing but dabs for weeks on end if I hit some flower I get fucking BAKED. I change it up. on the weekends I will smoke flower for those 2 days. the other days I will smoke concentrates. and let me tell ya, come monday, I notice the difference.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
the cops dont give 2 fucks about weed where I live. and stats say that 1 out of every 10 houses is a grow op of some kind.

I have 2 girls going into flower tonight, actually, and I cannot wait. one is about 17" high and is hawaiian snow. the other is about 3.5ft high and is a miscellaneous seed. they are grown in 3 gallons pots, they are outdoor from 7am - 7pm (our summer weather is perfect for outdoor.) and then at night I put them in my "dark-room" I am in the midst of building a dresser grow box out of my old dresser that I just replaced. and its 27"W x 18"D x 35"H. just enough room for 2 plants. planning a 250W MH/HPS soil grow with the SCROG method. should get approx. 2 - 3 oz's every 3 months off of the 2 plants that grow to be around 18" - 20" in height.
Nice, ye I do outside inside in t'summer too but only for veg. We haven't seen the sun at my spot in four days... Literally.. You ever mess around with autos? They could be perfect for that space if you look up a single cola variety... I cut the top of gallon bottles and plant in there you could pack a nice few in...

Apr 3, 2015
Nice, ye I do outside inside in t'summer too but only for veg. We haven't seen the sun at my spot in four days... Literally.. You ever mess around with autos? They could be perfect for that space if you look up a single cola variety... I cut the top of gallon bottles and plant in there you could pack a nice few in...
I'll post some pics of my yard and grow right now. we get direct sunlight all day long. bright, summer desert, okanagan summers averaging 29 Celsius for 4 months. its perfect. my neighbours dont give a fuck so I just have them out in the open. give me a minute to take and upload pics.

Apr 3, 2015
here you go. the reason for the size difference is because I started the big guy at the beginning of may, and I started the other at the beginning of june. also, the small guy took a fall in the wind so I had to repot it and that stunted its growth. still healthy as fuck though.

Apr 3, 2015
and yes, that table has seen better days, but its been through 5 growing seasons....just baking in the hot sun LOL. not bad for a $12 walmart folding table...right now its holding about 50lbs.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
here you go. the reason for the size difference is because I started the big guy at the beginning of may, and I started the other at the beginning of june. also, the small guy took a fall in the wind so I had to repot it and that stunted its growth. still healthy as fuck though.

I used to grow when I was in a friendlier state, not fucking with that shit in Texas though.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I'll post some pics of my yard and grow right now. we get direct sunlight all day long. bright, summer desert, okanagan summers averaging 29 Celsius for 4 months. its perfect. my neighbours dont give a fuck so I just have them out in the open. give me a minute to take and upload pics.
29 a day for f-four months? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so much bitter bitter hate, no not really that's the dream right there.. We got two nice weeks in May and 4 days mid June #Winning..

Apr 3, 2015
I hear ya ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude. even thoguh I live in a very pot friendly place, that big girl is just waiting to meatbomb. thats why I am starting the budding today instead of letting nature take its course....otherwise I would end up with a 8ft tall plant in my yard haha. so everyday I take them from my cellar to the backyard.

Apr 3, 2015
29 a day for f-four months? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so much bitter bitter hate, no not really that's the dream right there.. We got two nice weeks in May and 4 days mid June #Winning..
that truely sucks man. yeah, take a look at our forecast LOL. 37 today. and no rain to come....have only had clouds and rain maybe a dozen times since feb.

Oliver, British Columbia - 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network

but I do get tired of it. I hate the high heat, but the other 3 seasons are perfect. winter is basically non-existant. in the summer though, I would kill for just one or two days of 15 and monsoon rain.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015

Mmmm Hmmm they look sweet nice tight inter-nodes and the like, do you plant them in anything special?? I would give them a small feed of something nitrogen, how long you been in flower? 28 days or so? Sorry I just read the whole post if you just started flower today i'd definitely give them a little feed of N to help them through the stretch..

Apr 3, 2015
Mmmm Hmmm they look sweet nice tight inter-nodes and the like, do you plant them in anything special?? I would give them a small feed of something nitrogen, how long you been in flower? 28 days or so? Sorry I just read the whole post if you just started flower today i'd definitely give them a little feed of N to help them through the stretch..
good call man. I just used organic soil from Canadian Tire (a big box store that sells everything). I have given them zero neutrients so far and was going to start giving them some bloom or whatever after a few days of flower. I cant wait to see them next weekend. I will post more pics.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hear Tex is on the legalisation march though is it? Like are they trying to pass law at the minute?
They passed a law for epileptic people and cbd oil, so it's a step in the right direction. Cops will still toss you in jail for a roach tho7gh.