Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
good call man. I just used organic soil from Canadian Tire (a big box store that sells everything). I have given them zero neutrients so far and was going to start giving them some bloom or whatever after a few days of flower. I cant wait to see them next weekend. I will post more pics.
Please do they look really nice and I'd like to see them grow.. Your right to use the Big Box stuff I've messed around with a good few specialty soils and they are bull shit for the most part some have advantages but nothing worth the cost... They will thank you for a feed in weight though for sure and I'd hit them with bloom now too better before than when they already need it.. Are they chillies in the smaller pots in the foreground? they look happy too..

Last edited:

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
They passed a law for epileptic people and cbd oil, so it's a step in the right direction. Cops will still toss you in jail for a roach tho7gh.
It's a start. Ireland just made the position of "Minister for drugs policy" and in his opening speech he talked about "not making criminals of people for minor possession" we'll see how that goes though... They've have been trying to build a new national childrens hospital for 25 years have spent 300 million and still don't know where it wioll be built, that will show how shit gets done here.

Apr 3, 2015
Are they chillies in the smaller pots in the foreground? they look happy too..
YUP. jalapeno's, chili's, scotch bonnet's. they have already given off peppers and they are starting a second round of flowers to polinate....its insane, I have never had 2 growing seasons in one for peppers before. but our spring was so incredible that most of our fruits and veggies are months ahead of schedule. like, we have already harvested out pumpkins.....in july LOL.

its been a weird year.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
YUP. jalapeno's, chili's, scotch bonnet's. they have already given off peppers and they are starting a second round of flowers to polinate....its insane, I have never had 2 growing seasons in one for peppers before. but our spring was so incredible that most of our fruits and veggies are months ahead of schedule. like, we have already harvested out pumpkins.....in july LOL.

its been a weird year.
Excellent I do love a good chilli, do you ever bring one indoors over winter?

Funny we are way behind my spuds are only about two thirds what I'd expect if that, and my neighbours carrots have basically taken a pass on the year they will most likely end up baby sized..

july.jpg

Last edited:

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Anybody into vaping? I stopped smoking cigs about 3 months ago by getting an E cig. I just upgraded my battery. I was using an Aspire sub ohm battery but switched to a box style with temp controls. Im currently using a Joyetech eVic VT with an Aspire Atlantis version 2. I want to start building my coils. How bout it, what are you people using? Just filled my tank with peach rings/ menthol. Its amazing.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
image.jpg

These are moon rocks. It's weed dipped in wax. Rolled in kief. Then dipped and rolled again, or something like that. A friend of mine is at a club in LA, hes supposed to bring me a gram. Im excited.

Jonny Quest

Adventurer
Feb 12, 2015
Swung down to the local head shop today, to pick up a replacement slide for my bong and some hemp wicks. They didnt have the slide, so I picked up this new piece. Made in the U.S.A. I will be breaking her in tonight during the main event. Cheers!

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I use an Eleaf istick 30W, with a aspire nautilus.
Thinking of getting a Istick 40W TC with the GS TC Clearomizer.

Do you recommend the temp control or is just another feature you don't really use.
I've quite smoking cigs for a year and half, only vaping now.

From what I gather and understand, im far from an expert. But what Im told is that the way to go is sub ohm. I really dont see much of a difference with this battery vs my aspire sub ohm battery. The features of this joyetech are supposed to better because it has three modes, reg kanthal wire coils that are regulated in watts. Also can control temp for nickel and titanium coils. Ive tried all three and really cant tell the difference. I started out with the same tank you have but those arent sub ohm coils. Sub ohm coils like the atlantis tank i have require 60-70 watts for kanthal wire coils. I cannot use a .3 ohm coil in my tank because my batt only goes up to 60 watts. 100watt battery system and kanthal .3 ohm coils are prob the best way to go. I really like my Aspire atlants ver2 tAnk. It has option for .3 or .5 ohm coils. I run a .5 ohm coil around 27 watts. The 30 watt controler you are using is on the lower power end of things. So im using a 60 watt battery and controller with an aspire atlantis tank and a .5 ohm coil. Im also starting to use another seiglei tank that has all 3 types of coils. I have temp control up to 600 degrees. Not sure if this answered anything, i just like what im using. I miss the ease of a one button control on my sub ohm battery. If i wasnt going to use other types of coils i wouldnt have uprgraded.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
image.jpg I had my first dab accident last night. Thats about a minute after i touched a titanium nail. I thought it was going to be much worse but its hardly there today. I had just gotten the nail red hot and reached to the left for my dab tool and when I came back, brushed accross the damn nail.

Apr 3, 2015
glad you're okay man!!

back in the 1990's I had one of these fall on my leg, we just finished having blades of hash on the coffee table, I put it on the ground and when I stood up it fell over onto the back of my leg, one of the worst pains I have ever felt.... 4" burn, that turned into a blister that is now scarred. hahaha.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
glad you're okay man!!

back in the 1990's I had one of these fall on my leg, we just finished having blades of hash on the coffee table, I put it on the ground and when I stood up it fell over onto the back of my leg, one of the worst pains I have ever felt.... 4" burn, that turned into a blister that is now scarred. hahaha.

Damn man, that sucks. It could have been much worse. I havent dropped a torch but have already realized that if someone has been drinking and we are at my house, we arent using a torch. Thats almost the same one I use. Knife hits, now theres something I havent done in awhile. Hmmmmm lol.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just picked up a quarter oz of El Jefe flower from Green Panda on Robson, just signed up there. It is evidently a 'unique' Death Bubba cutting or so I've read. Mortie's Kush is the grower - he's top notch. Still have some MK Ultra left over that I picked up from Green Cross - it's normally my favorite strain but this version is a mite disappointing - which explains my move to the Panda. Anyway, the El Jefe hasn't disappointed. I like heavy indicas and this one smells beautiful and packs a wallop. It's so resinous though, my joints go out and are impossible to relight. Balls of goo, really. Oh well, I have a chillum around here somewhere, I think.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I came home with another tank/atomizor. The new Aspire Triton. Im liking it alot. Coils range from .3-1.8 ohms. Currently running the 1.8 @11 watts. This tank has a top fill feature that is nice. After this coil blows, back to sub ohm .5's.

Apr 3, 2015
Just picked up a quarter oz of El Jefe flower from Green Panda on Robson, just signed up there. It is evidently a 'unique' Death Bubba cutting or so I've read. Mortie's Kush is the grower - he's top notch. Still have some MK Ultra left over that I picked up from Green Cross - it's normally my favorite strain but this version is a mite disappointing - which explains my move to the Panda. Anyway, the El Jefe hasn't disappointed. I like heavy indicas and this one smells beautiful and packs a wallop. It's so resinous though, my joints go out and are impossible to relight. Balls of goo, really. Oh well, I have a chillum around here somewhere, I think.
thats great man!! you're in Van? we should get together and smoke a joint or 2 the next time I am in town. I MIGHT be in town this weekend to pick up some "supplies"