Lifestyle Am I the only one who irons their money?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
A: I never said I fall into either group.
B: It's about presenting yourself well. Just like you should if you're in court. You'll be treated better in a shirt and tie, than you will if you shoe up in a t shirt.
your freshly-ironed singles won't get you as far as my wrinkled Franklins

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
Only dope dealers pay with cash these days
How do you give a proper tip without cash? Don't get me wrong, I use interac and credit cards as much as the next guy but I still like to have some cashon me when I go out. You are THAT guy. The one always trying to score some notes off of me because the interac is down or you are too stingy to pay the cash machine transaction fee.

I figured out how the world works on the night of my bachelor party. I had a paycheque from work to deposit, but my buddies insisted that it was all expenses paid and dragged me out to the bars. First thing the stripper told me was 'I'll buy you a shot and you buy me one too" I had to reply with "I have to deposit my cheque first"

I was sober as a judge by the time I got home. Cash talks, bullshit walks and my friends suck!

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
I only carry cash. Got no time for credit cards, cheques etc.

Popping to the shop for a bottle of milk and a paper and I have to use a CREDIT CARD for that? Laughable (yanks, it's literally $1-2 dollars if you're wondering what the total is).

What happens if I lose my wallet with my credit cards? I'm screwed. "Cash rules everything around me..."

Saying that, I do like my notes to be AT LEAST a 7/10. I hate a note which seems like it's been through the whole country before it's found it's way into my hands.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I don't carry cash at all. I pull cash for some things every now and then. When I do, it's because I'm negotiating something (i.e. an OBO buy on Craigslist or some shit). I usually iron it because no one will turn down crisp cash money.

Freshly ironed crispy Franklins.

*Edit... This is for an old school Honda Big Red 3-wheeler. The guy wants $1k for it, but it hasn't sold in about 8 months. He won't be able to turn down this pristine paper.