Sports Animal GP Final: White Rhino vs Human

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

White Rhino vs Human

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
#Humans with rifles are very dangerous to rhinos

Man that's fucked up

I saw that one that was at the San Diego zoo before it died a year or two back. It was badass. Think it was some weirdo rhino brb I'll look it up

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Now if the human had a rifle... but it doesn't.

That was also a little fishy, but at least the situation was plausable, he had that chainsaw thingy. Voted bear, but that outcome was somewhat acceptable and within reason.

What does a human in an animal GP anyways, was someone tryin' to be all philosophical? IschKabibble @IschKabibble ?
no

short nosed bear tendon would jam chain in seconds

source: Me and my thousand+ of hours chainsaw experience

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That is the power of #teamhuman
Actually I don't think that's the one I saw. There was only one at the zoo when I went but the article mentions safari park. It was in an enclosure when I went. Not sure it was the same one from this article

M

member 3289

Lol @ these results so far.

Looks like the retard trolls' ridiculous run is over.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
And your champion is....

The White Rhino! By a score of 13-8.

The highlight of this GP for me was the White Rhino comic strip, marred only by the fact that Splinty @Splinty is literally Hitler and probably rigged this somehow.

Well done to everyone who took part and thank you to everyone that voted. We'll do the Jean Claude Van Damme one next year at some point.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The White Rhino! By a score of 13-8.
A landslide?!?!
But how could this be?

There are public votes to make sure nothing's rigged. And I distinctly said to vote for the human!!

Surely a rhinoceros with atomic bombs could never beat a human with a kevlar horn in a one-on-one match.

I am shocked I tell you. Shocked!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A landslide?!?!
But how could this be?

There are public votes to make sure nothing's rigged. And I distinctly said to vote for the human!!

Surely a rhinoceros with atomic bombs could never beat a human with a kevlar horn in a one-on-one match.

I am shocked I tell you. Shocked!
Fuck off Mugabe