Sports Animal GP Quarter Final 3: African Bush Elephant vs Spinosaurus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

African Bush Elephant vs Spinosaurus

• African Bush Elephant

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Spinosaurus

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I haven't voted on this on yet, busy in the other thread explaining to people a fish can't breathe on land... I know, it's hard work.
Yeah yeah, it's not a fucking breathing competition. One bite and MEGALODON teleports to his next triumph. Do snakes even have dicks?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I'm leaning towards the spino with 10.5 tons, 20 ft tall, and a big row of teeth, a real weapon. An elephant, only 11 ft., weighing from 6 to 11 tons, put not having the reach to utilize those tusks. thoise seems design to battle a smaller foe, if not an equal.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yeah yeah, it's not a fucking breathing competition. One bite and MEGALODON teleports to his next triumph. Do snakes even have dicks?
So, we're talking about a flying, sometimes teleporting shark that farts lightning and eat helicopters... that breaths magic. You are winning me over.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm leaning towards the spino with 10.5 tons, 20 ft tall, and a big row of teeth, a real weapon. An elephant, only 11 ft., weighing from 6 to 11 tons, put not having the reach to utilize those tusks. thoise seems design to battle a smaller foe, if not an equal.
I took a class on the physics of animal motion for my Physics degree, and I think you're seriously underestimating the difference in agility and intelligence. That dino is a lot of mass to get moving and a lot of mass to stop, it's going to be driving a school bus on Laguna Seca when it tries to get ahold of that Bush Elephant. Real dinos didn't move like the ones in the movies. They're very slow and took very small steps.

I'll pull out my old textbook and quote some relevant parts tomorrow, but trust me, this Elephant is going to rage on the Snowflak-osaur

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I took a class on the physics of animal motion for my Physics degree, and I think you're seriously underestimating the difference in agility and intelligence. That dino is a lot of mass to get moving and a lot of mass to stop, it's going to be driving a school bus on Laguna Seca when it tries to get ahold of that Bush Elephant. Real dinos didn't move like the ones in the movies. They're very slow and took very small steps.

I'll pull out my old textbook and quote some relevant parts tomorrow, but trust me, this Elephant is going to rage on the Snowflak-osaur
I'll leave the vote open. This is a close match up.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I haven't voted on this on yet, busy in the other thread explaining to people a fish can't breathe on land.
At first I voted for the spinosaurus, then I remembered that dinosaurs never existed and changed it to the elephant.
No fuckin way does a bush elephant lose a fight to a giant squirrel
Do snakes even have dicks?
I took a class on the physics of animal motion
Whatever happens in the end, this thread probably has the best commentary

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
And I thought you were a man of logic...
you can't deny the evidence.

THIS megalodon already defeated a Raptor in an Apache helicopter. And the helicopter had a special Longbow modification to target THIS megalodon. And it was on an island. All the negatives people are pointing out about the arena were already addressed by THIS megalodon in the first round.

If you knew my toddler and made prime Fedor tap to strikes, which way would you bet in my toddler vs prime Tim Sylvia?

If you're smart, you bet on my toddler. And if you're smart, you bet on Disciplined Galt @Galt 's Megalodon.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
you can't deny the evidence.

THIS megalodon already defeated a Raptor in an Apache helicopter. And the helicopter had a special Longbow modification to target THIS megalodon. And it was on an island. All the negatives people are pointing out about the arena were already addressed by THIS megalodon in the first round.

If you knew my toddler and made prime Fedor tap to strikes, which way would you bet in my toddler vs prime Tim Sylvia?

If you're smart, you bet on my toddler. And if you're smart, you bet on Disciplined Galt @Galt 's Megalodon.
I guess so. Flying shark it is.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm just curious as to why he didn't get one
'No Weapon' is an option in the draw. There's no guarantee that your animal gets a weapon. Just lucky for Bush Elephant that it drew Snowflake-osaurus this round.