General Anti gun gayboy thread.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the eject on the .22 is kinda funky...lil shortbarrelled thing is really accurate though...came with some adjustable peep site on it

I can shoot the eye out of a hawk flying though
You ever shot a .22 Smith and Wesson model 41????

Now that's some accurate shooting, lemme tell ya

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Starts anti gun thread
Is a gun nut

Haha
I'm not anti gun. I like them. They aren't needed tho. Apart from fighting wars, which I'd argue now isn't really worth it. I just like how you guys use the virus to justify bulk buying ammo. How does that make sense?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You ever shot a .22 Smith and Wesson model 41????

Now that's some accurate shooting, lemme tell ya
I would love to, I have seen them...probably likes a certain type of ammo to feed properly.

I used to have a S&W 617
Sold it to some guy

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not anti gun. I like them. They aren't needed tho. Apart from fighting wars, which I'd argue now isn't really worth it. I just like how you guys use the virus to justify bulk buying ammo. How does that make sense?
So your saying your a gun nut

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not to defend my freedom or none of that shit, but because I like shooting them and may go do it occasionally.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Or maybe a long distance rifle.

Not to stop home invaders tho, what fucken use would a sniper rifle do me there?

Luckily I've got a hammer

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
It would make sense if you could read. J was running way low from the shooting range multiple times so I restocked.
Also provided you w a news story of how unprepared the gov is during emergencies. I believe the article included the words "urbane warfare" and "roving gangs of young men looking to rape and shoot ppl" ....."police snipers on the roof" etc.
Not hard to notice if this turns serious, any gov response will be super slow and sloppy and you will be fending for yourself.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It would make sense if you could read. J was running way low from the shooting range multiple times so I restocked.
Also provided you w a news story of how unprepared the gov is during emergencies. I believe the article included the words "urbane warfare" and "roving gangs of young men looking to rape and shoot ppl" ....."police snipers on the roof" etc.
Not hard to notice if this turns serious, any gov response will be super slow and sloppy and you will be fending for yourself.
Okay neo.

Go get them guns.

Let's all dress like mad Max