General Anti gun gayboy thread.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It would make sense if you could read. J was running way low from the shooting range multiple times so I restocked.
Also provided you w a news story of how unprepared the gov is during emergencies. I believe the article included the words "urbane warfare" and "roving gangs of young men looking to rape and shoot ppl" ....."police snipers on the roof" etc.
Not hard to notice if this turns serious, any gov response will be super slow and sloppy and you will be fending for yourself.
he has like 150,000 posts if you didn't know
they took all his posts and ratings in an inside job by mod back in late 2017
you are talking to a unimaginable machine gunner of posts
they aren't exactly thought out all the time

He is also the only poster ever to have all of the ratings on a single post...all of them

He is also a huge gun nut

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I subtitle that "my first 12 gauge"

could not have lined it up any worse

dude failed physics, thought his shoulder was gonna take the energy...but yo dummy there is no stock, not a rifle

shit is hilarious, I think he just did some dentistry in that gif

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I got a black eye from an air rifle when I was a kid. Scope hit me right on the beak

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I would love to, I have seen them...probably likes a certain type of ammo to feed properly.

I used to have a S&W 617
Sold it to some guy
You know what I think I have shot one of these fuckers. I've definitely seen one. Got a feeling I was looking at getting one or my dad already had one.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You know what I think I have shot one of these fuckers. I've definitely seen one. Got a feeling I was looking at getting one or my dad already had one.
great plinker
sold it to a competition guy

Mine had an aluminum cylinder, they make them with steel

was pretty accurate on targets out to 40+ feet...you could hit the same spot repeatedly...had a 6 inch barrel just like me