General ANTIFA gets sh!t pushed in...again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Looks like we have a few "Profa" in the house... ?

Namaste

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Rainbow flag with assless chaps
nice. back to the homosexual hyperbole.

you mean they don't have a uniform or central organization and you just want to watch people you don't agree with get raped.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
i asked you a pretty straight-forward question, try answering it.

what's the Antifa uniform? What's the Antifa website?
Look in the Op they are wearing it and you don't have to have a website to be an organization especially when you were trying to not get caught up in a ricco

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Lol even though OP is a goon who would love to open up camps because his mind has just fallen prey to the latest national cult, I have to admit this video of a bunch of black clad dorks in a housing development being chased by a crowd featuring a dude with a helmet and an American flag in a wheelchair is hilarious.

Live a little fellas.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lol even though OP is a goon who would love to open up camps because his mind has just fallen prey to the latest national cult, I have to admit this video of a bunch of black clad dorks in a housing development being chased by a crowd featuring a dude with a helmet and an American flag in a wheelchair is hilarious.

Live a little fellas.
pretty sure all those people are in the White Supremacist uniform...do-rags, sleeveless shirts, wrap-around shades, facial hair (even the women)...