General ANTIFA gets sh!t pushed in...again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It's called self-defense and it's justifiable
so those people walking away initiated a violent confrontation? while leaving a place that they'd been asked to leave, surrounded by people harassing their movement?

that's really you're version of 'they started it'?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
if you're going to designate them as devoid of certain human rights, like "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" by ending "equality before the law" based on group membership, you should probably identify what defines the group.

so far you're at "wears black and I want to see them raped homosexually".

i think you've got a ways to go.
So I shouldn't believe my own eyes I should believe what the Communists tell me... who can argue with that

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Because everyone I've seen are all in retaliation for being attacked by commies

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
What were they defending themselves from?
Based on the previous actions of the group and its endorsement of political violence is perfectly justified for these people to prevent their neighborhood from being destroyed

M

member 3289

This shitspamming retard must be overjoyed at getting so many replies in TWO of his threads this week

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
no I'm secular like @Lars Soros
If you want to try to make the argument that because I was a member of a religious group therefore anything I say can't be taken seriously you're going to have to include 98% of the people who have ever lived

This obsession you have with me isnt healthy yes I proved you a liar and your butt hurt so do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Based on the previous actions of the group and its endorsement of political violence is perfectly justified for these people to prevent their neighborhood from being destroyed
Thats not how this works......Thats not self defense.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you want to try to make the argument that because I was a member of a religious group therefore anything I say can't be taken seriously you're going to have to include 98% of the people who have ever lived

This obsession you have with me isnt healthy yes I proved you a liar and your butt hurt so do yourself a favor and put me on ignore
How did you prove me a liar?

No, 98% of people who ever lived did not join a cult.......you really don't get the difference do you?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018

Yea fuck those people now you say fuck antifa

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Thats not how this works......Thats not self defense.
Yes it is watch the video one of the antifa attacks a dude in a wheelchair then the people attack thats self defense
so those people walking away initiated a violent confrontation? while leaving a place that they'd been asked to leave, surrounded by people harassing their movement?

that's really you're version of 'they started it'?
Here another video that shows that Witnesses claimed that they attacked the guy in the wheelchair and that's what started it

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1292285083706101760

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
How did you prove me a liar?

No, 98% of people who ever lived did not join a cult.......you really don't get the difference do you?
I don't think you know what cult means or know anything about the group I was part of so you have no frame of reference Donnie

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't think you know what cult means or know anything about the group I was part of so you have no frame of reference Donnie
I am well aware of what cult means.
A cult is defined as " a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader. the members of such a religion or sect".

Just because you are easily tricked doesn't mean every other religious person was as well.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I am well aware of what cult means.
A cult is defined as " a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader. the members of such a religion or sect".

Just because you are easily tricked doesn't mean every other religious person was as well.
None of that definition pertains to the group I was from except for it was considered false by other Christians so try again

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
None of that definition pertains to the group I was from except for it was considered false by other Christians so try again
You yourself called it a cult..... And you stated it was considered false..... Should we not listen to anything you say?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude
You yourself called it a cult..... And you stated it was considered false..... Should we not listen to anything you say?
The definition you gave doesn't accurately describe the group but it definitely could be called a cult in that it was a religious group just like the Catholic Church Protestant churches in Orthodox Churches could all be called cults or any other religion

Do you consider Judaism a cult?