General Apple, Facebook, Spotify and Google/Youtube BAN Infowars Alex Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What makes you think they wouldn't be or wouldn't be sought by police?
I've searched for reports and found nothing. Not hardly even being mentioned by MSM, so I just kind of doubt they're being sought by authorities.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
if antifa were actually attacking KKK members and actual nazis i wouldnt give a shit. they can all kill each other and the world will be a better place. they are not though. they call anyone they want a fascist they attack police and journalists. they come to start shit. as for the rest of the protesters why the fuck are they chanting no more KKK?? what they fuck is that about?lol when is the last time the klan showed up in hoods to a rally? .im pretty sure everyone would run them out of town.no one wants to be associated with real nazis and klansmen.they just lump in oathkeepers and proud boys as fascists and feel justified in assaulting them .when you see antifa unmasked they are a bunch of pencil neck geeks and old weirdos
This 100%

What type of thinking? What agenda? Black Lives Matter didn't exist in 2012 when Obama made those remarks about Trayvon Martin. It wasn't founded as either a movement or even a hashtag until 2013 and didn't begin in earnest with on the ground organizing until 2014.

Also, what false narrative?
Type of thinking: People confused as to what is at the root cause of their unhappiness and readiness to blame whoever they most conveniently can. e.g. Blaming cops for everything plaguing one's community. They do this because cops can be conveniently identified. Do the root causes of power abuse ever get properly addressed? I don't know but I doubt it.
Type of thinking: Trump is a fascist, Hillary losing was a sign of sexism.
Hillary has a horrible and dark history, yet it did not seem to get much attention, instead there was the phone scandal and some other stories that grabbed headlines but very little investigation (again this is from an outsider who doesn't follow the news much) seemed to come up regarding the death toll some attribute to her.

As per Obama's comments on the Martin case, it's like I wrote, one thing led to another.
False narrative?
What I saw as the first widely published photos of Trayvon Martin were of him when he was still a child. Obama claiming the kid could have been his son. The first accounts I read had entirely misrepresented what was later discovered. How wouldn't that push a false narrative? I'm doubtful as to the sincerity of your question.

Last edited by a moderator:

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
A lot of good points in your post. I'm singling out this portion just to note that freedom of expression has never meant unlimited rights to say whatever one chooses at any time. There have always been qualifications on freedom of speech, especially in European law, but also in American. Classical liberalism even had embedded in it strict limits on who could say what by carefully policing the boundaries of subjectivity. If you were not a property owner, or enslaved or some kind of cultural or racial "Other," or a woman, you never had freedom of expression in any meaningful way. Gradually this gave way to more formal limitations on speech for the purposes of public safety and security, though that's a line states have often used to restrict the movements of their adversaries. Since the middle 20th century, we have at least had one agreed upon international framework for understanding free speech in the form of Article 19 and 20 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights which says that:

Article 19

1. Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.

2. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.

3. The exercise of the rights provided for in paragraph 2 of this article carries with it special duties and responsibilities. It may therefore be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law and are necessary:

(a) For respect of the rights or reputations of others;

(b) For the protection of national security or of public order (ordre public), or of public health or morals.

Article 20

1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.

2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.

Section 3 of Article 19 and the whole of Article 20 set pretty clear global standards on where we draw the line of free speech from a positivistic legal standpoint. I think this is often misunderstood in the US because of the 1st Amendment's prohibition on government interference in speech being sometimes over-interpreted, but there are categories of speech that are protected and others that are not.
I'm pretty close to a free speech absolutist. The only thing I'm willing to compromise on is the manner in which certain ideas are delivered.

Essentially what I'm referring to there is drawing a distinction between free speech and harassment.

To go back to white nationalists, I think they should be able recite whatever race-based ideology they want, but they have to do it in a proper way. They can do it in a YouTube video. They can write it in a book. They can issue it in a podcast.

But should they be able to follow a black person down the street and scream it into their face, and then continue to do so after their target has expressed his wish to be left alone? I wouldn't think so, because that doesn't sound like a legitimate expression of ideas to me but rather an intentional effort to harass.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
A lot of people take issue with allowing white nationalists and others with dog shit ideologies to have a platform.

If you hate the views of the KKK, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, etc, you should want them to have a platform, because you're giving them the rope to hang themselves with. I've never seen a white nationalist/neo Nazi who looked cool and/or sounded intelligent. It's impossible to not roll your eyes when you see and hear these people talk. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

When you try to censor them and leave them in the dark, all you're doing is lending them a mystique. They become this mysterious group that people are curious about, instead of exposing them for the retards they are.

jason73 @jason73 Truck Party @Truck Party
Thank you for your replies/information. What is apparent is that when it's ever just suspected that some white person did something racist, the media run with it and proclaim it to be true...even when it's not. If and when it turns out their coveted reports of white racism are false, it's kind of swept under the rug. The damage is done though, emotional reactions are achieved and that drives people's future decisions. There is no accountability for the media to falsely shout fire in a crowded cinema. And that kneeblock @Kneeblock is one point even we must agree on.

The major outlets seems to focus their coverage of crime and violence based on who it can be associated with, they seem to ignore a lot of crime and criminal activity.
The only conclusion I can logically draw is that in its' current form in the west major media outlets are a means of sewing the seeds of public discord. Instead of helping people stay informed on issues that matter, it distracts and confuses the public (resulting in antifa and blm). This allows some to maintain uninterrupted control of things like: who's going to war, who's going to get control of these resources, and who's going to be liberated.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
A lot of people take issue with allowing white nationalists and others with dog shit ideologies to have a platform.

If you hate the views of the KKK, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, etc, you should want them to have a platform, because you're giving them the rope to hang themselves with. I've never seen a white nationalist/neo Nazi who looked cool and/or sounded intelligent. It's impossible to not roll your eyes when you see and hear these people talk. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

When you try to censor them and leave them in the dark, all you're doing is lending them a mystique. They become this mysterious group that people are curious about, instead of exposing them for the retards they are.
If you want to silence opposing voices, then you are essentially agreeing to one day have your own voice silenced. It's an all-or-nothing proposition, as I see it.

Either we're going to allow the free expression of ideas or we are not. And if you push to have others silenced, then don't complain when it comes time for your own views to be deemed too controversial and they come for you, too.

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
The major outlets seems to focus their coverage of crime and violence based on who it can be associated with, they seem to ignore a lot of crime and criminal activity.
The only conclusion I can logically draw is that in its' current form in the west major media outlets are a means of sewing the seeds of public discord. Instead of helping people stay informed on issues that matter, it distracts and confuses the public (resulting in antifa and blm). This allows some to maintain uninterrupted control of things like: who's going to war, who's going to get control of these resources, and who's going to be liberated.
We're in a tabloid era now where these media companies identify their base and just spoon-feed them what they want to hear. CNN has jumped head first into the lucrative "fuck Trump" business and you simply can't be in the journalism business if that's the choice you want to make, so now we have a dizzying situation where the average person doesn't know where "journalism" ends and "entertainment" begins... or if there is even a difference at this point.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
jason73 @jason73 Truck Party @Truck Party

This is their MO. Last week it was discovered that an Imam, who was convicted in the first World Trade Center bombing & a mentor to the woman who led all the pussy hat marchers last year, had a compound in New Mexico full of starving children he was training to perform school shootings. If that had been an NRA member, or a Trump supporter, we'd be having a national conversation, but this barely registered a blip in the MSM.

There's an endless list of stories they've treated just like this, & if you follow them on twitter to see their real time reactions to stories it makes it clear they're much closer to hysterical teenage girls than objective providers of news. There's no reason to take any of these people seriously, they're activists with bylines.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

the only legit neo nazis i have met in my life are dudes who just got out of prison and were headed right back.not the brightest guys in the world and they were pretty much removing themselves from society on their own

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
the only legit neo nazis i have met in my life are dudes who just got out of prison and were headed right back.not the brightest guys in the world and they were pretty much removing themselves from society on their own
Same. 46 years old, lived in trailer parks and ghettos as a kid. Ran in various circles with friends of various ethnicities. Been all over the country, traveled outside of the US on multiple occasions. Never met a white supremicist in my life...and most of it’s been spent in Kentucky/Indiana (pro Republican states). Where are all of these Nazi’s the left is suggesting are out there? Not saying racism doesn’t still exist in this country. It does...with blacks, whites, Latinos, Asian, etc. But this narrative the left is pushing that this country is being overrun by Nazi’s is complete bullshit lol.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Went to a New Edition concert a few years back. My wife and I were two of maybe 200 white people, out of about 10,000. Had a fucking blast. Everyone was dancing, talking, sharing high fives. Everyone in our section acted like we’d known each other our entire lives. No anger, no fights, no accusations based on the color of our skin. Just people living life and enjoying one another’s company at a concert. Again, this narrative the far left is pushing is bullshit. It may be chaos in pockets of San Francisco, Seattle, etc but normal people aren’t buying what those angry idiots are selling.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This is their MO. Last week it was discovered that an Imam, who was convicted in the first World Trade Center bombing & a mentor to the woman who led all the pussy hat marchers last year, had a compound in New Mexico full of starving children he was training to perform school shootings. If that had been an NRA member, or a Trump supporter, we'd be having a national conversation, but this barely registered a blip in the MSM.

There's an endless list of stories they've treated just like this, & if you follow them on twitter to see their real time reactions to stories it makes it clear they're much closer to hysterical teenage girls than objective providers of news. There's no reason to take any of these people seriously, they're activists with bylines.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Same. 46 years old, lived in trailer parks and ghettos as a kid. Ran in various circles with friends of various ethnicities. Been all over the country, traveled outside of the US on multiple occasions. Never met a white supremicist in my life...and most of it’s been spent in Kentucky/Indiana (pro Republican states). Where are all of these Nazi’s the left is suggesting are out there? Not saying racism doesn’t still exist in this country. It does...with blacks, whites, Latinos, Asian, etc. But this narrative the left is pushing that this country is being overrun by Nazi’s is complete bullshit lol.
Yeah, all of about 30 people showed up for the Unite the Right rally this past weekend. 30 white nationalists, that is.

Even their first rally only had like 250 people. Compare that to other political rallies over the years that have had hundreds of thousands of people--in some cases more than a million--show up.

As you say, this is a boogeyman that the left has largely created out of whole cloth.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, all of about 30 people showed up for the United the Right rally this past weekend. 30 white nationalists, that is.

Even their first rally only had like 250 people. As you say, this is a boogeyman that the left has largely created out of whole cloth.
Their definition of being a Nazi is being a republican or Trump supporter. They even consider Candace Owens a Nazi now. Anyone with an ounce of common sense sees these morons for what they are: 1) younger generation brainwashed by big tech and MSM, and 2) losers/dorks that probably never played a team sport in their lives and need a group to identify with and some sense of “acceptance” by others.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Their definition of being a Nazi is being a republican or Trump supporter. They even consider Candace Owens a Nazi now. Anyone with an ounce of common sense sees these morons for what they are: 1) younger generation brainwashed by big tech and MSM, and 2) are losers/dorks that probably never played a team sport on their lives and need a group to identify with and some sense of “acceptance” by others.
Yeah. You can't even have a conversation about race anymore without being called a Nazi, even if you're bringing facts to the table.

What, you said black people commit a disproportionately high percentage of crime in America? Nazi!

If there is one reason why the white nationalist message has taken root--at all--then this is it. A lot of white people are feeling like there's a double-standard in America and they're getting sick of that shit. To the left, there is no greater crime than being a straight white male.

Last edited:

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
I flipped around the MSM this morning there were little blurbs about the protests involving white nationalists & "counter-protesters" & when they mentioned the violence they didn't get around to mentioning who actually committed it. I only watched for 10 minutes or so before my patience for their stupidity was up, so maybe it was different at other times. This was after a couple of weeks of claiming Trump was inciting violence against the media & hyperventilating about Trump putting their lives in danger, but they didn't seem to worried about Antifa going after their own. Pretty standard from the media here, it was almost all Omarosa coverage
i dont know about giving them credibility but they definitely downplay their acts of violence .early on they kind of made them out to be "the good guys". i think that is really going to change now that journalist and cameramen are being assaulted.
We're in a tabloid era now where these media companies identify their base and just spoon-feed them what they want to hear. CNN has jumped head first into the lucrative "fuck Trump" business and you simply can't be in the journalism business if that's the choice you want to make, so now we have a dizzying situation where the average person doesn't know where "journalism" ends and "entertainment" begins... or if there is even a difference at this point.
You guys should try to catch the replay of The Ingraham Angle tonight on Fox. Laura has spent the first 15 minutes so far talking about how the MSM is ignoring Antifa's bullshit and she's still going.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
You guys should try to catch the replay of The Ingraham Angle tonight on Fox. Laura has spent the first 15 minutes so far talking about how the MSM is ignoring Antifa's bullshit and she's still going.
I don't want them to get media attention. Maybe That's what they want?