General Apple, Facebook, Spotify and Google/Youtube BAN Infowars Alex Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Its bullshit

regardless of what you think of his content.

enjoy your propaganda

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh ffs. I pay $10 a month being i’m a music whore to avoid adverts but it’s a free service.
I've got SiriusXM.
If they drop the ball on the 1st ammendment they're gonna get dropped too.
Free market...

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
@Miesha's Taint
silentsinger @silentsinger

Alex Jones is CoinTel Pro, everyone plays a part in this game and Jones has played his to perfection.

The media uses Jones as the face of the Conspiracy Movement or "Truth Movement" despite real truthers wanting nothing to do with Alex Jones and his over the top fear mongering to sell his colloidal Silver or Iodine Tablets.

My personal thoughts: I'm not a fan of Alex Jones - WIlliam Cooper (RIP) exposed him long ago, so I don't care he's getting pulled from these social media sites.

Remember Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram,Google, Apple. ect ....are all just websites people choose to visit, those sites have the right to host want kind of content they feel fit...

Alex Jones has his own Website, he can host all his content on his own site if he chooses, he uses the other outlets because it reaches a bigger audience.

Big Picture?

We are in the end times when "Truth" is being suppressed ...these are the dark days prophesied in the Good Book, but all this must come to pass in order for the return of Jesus to be ushered in.

9/11 2001 was the day Satan was given the keys and free reign to take over this realm and try testing / taking as many souls with him as he can before the Rapture and the 2nd coming of Jesus.

We are in the period of time of Great Tribulation ...the good vs. the bad ...the separation of the wheat from the chaff ....

Last edited:

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Its bullshit

regardless of what you think of his content.

enjoy your propaganda
Agreed.

Alex Jones is a mixed bag. Sometimes he's full of shit, but sometimes he's spot on.

While I don't take him especially seriously, I also think his voice serves a purpose. But even if I didn't, I would still support his right to speak and do his thing. Silencing people, regardless of what they have to say, is never a good look. Trying to shutdown inconvenient voices is some 1984/Fahrenheit 451 shit and frankly is just un-American.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
9/11 2001 was the day Satan was given the keys and free reign to take over this realm and try testing / taking as many souls with him as he can
exactly my thought
pisses me off

He is CoinTel Pro for sure.

I think this will make him a martyr...probably get more views than ever
he is a topic on so many platforms right now

He does speak truth often, but he also is full of misinformation to discredit any Legit "CT"...his role truly is a perfectly executed and genius one designed play both sides

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Firstly I'm not an Alex Jones fan - he's a snake-oil salesman and a lot of his comments (particularly the Sandy Hook stuff) is not only disgusting, it's downright dangerous.

But what is concerning is how all these huge companies seem to have come to the same conclusion on the same day or so. This was obviously a concerted effort. Calling Alex Jones "hate speech" is a big stretch IMO ("retarded speech" would be more accurate). I think you're going to see a lot more conservative or anti-liberal voices being silenced by these companies, which is sad.

Don't support completely open borders? Think people should immigrate to a country legally? That will be HATE SPEECH.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
and a lot of his comments (particularly the Sandy Hook stuff) is not only disgusting, it's downright dangerous.
What Sandy Hook stuff are you referring to?
Anything he said regarding the word "hoax" at the height of the gun control debate & heat of the moment was retracted and clarified by him multiple times, as recent as 2 weeks ago.
As far as I know, he's stood on the pulpit declaring crisis actors and media using the tragedy for that political gain.

Remember Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram,Google, Apple. ect ....are all just websites people choose to visit, those sites have the right to host want kind of content they feel fit

Remember, these outlets people "choose" to visit are proxies for an agenda-driven underbelly. They have dirt on everyone, precisely because no one reads 50,000 words of the terms of conditions.
And again, it's why Zuckerberg was sweating bullets in front of a congressional panel, and why terms of service were reposted as a header on Facebook the following day.
The dirt and cash flow in that smoke & mirrors show is why the FTC essentially gave his company a *pass* on any meaningful fines, despite the improper use of data collection they knew was happening for the last 5 years.

So although it's true we have the right to cut the cord, that cord becomes our only outlets for freedom & opinion, as cash slowly disintegrates as gold did in favor of digital monetary movement(the mark of the beast, eventually, or already).

I agree with nearly everything you said, but we need to put all this in context.
Google/Youtube, Apple and these other tech giants are more than just sites to visit, they're monopolies & major cogs in the pseudo-corporatocracy that controls the population.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
He does speak truth often, but he also is full of misinformation to discredit any Legit "CT"...his role truly is a perfectly executed and genius one designed play both sides
I've often wondered just how legit Alex Jones is. That is, how much of what he says does he really, truly believe?

I actually became LESS skeptical of his authenticity after learning a bit more about him. Apparently he's been banging the conspiracy drum since his teens and his ex-wife, who he's been battling in a custody fight and who has no reason to legitimize him in any way, has said that the guy you see on InfoWars is the guy she lived with at home: angry, driven and seeing conspirators under every rock.

I'm not still not certain at all about his authenticity, but that did make me feel a little better simply because I'd rather the dude be real (if somewhat delusional) than just be a guy playing a role to grow his audience and make money.

Perhaps the truth is that he's a little of both.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've often wondered just how legit Alex Jones is. That is, how much of what he says does he really, truly believe?

I actually became LESS skeptical of his authenticity after learning a bit more about him. Apparently he's been banging the conspiracy drum since his teens and his ex-wife, who he's been battling in a custody fight and who has no reason to legitimize him in any way, has said that the guy you see on InfoWars is the guy she lived with at home: angry, driven and seeing conspirators under every rock.

I'm not still not certain at all about his authenticity, but that did make me feel a little better simply because I'd rather the dude be real (if somewhat delusional) than just be a guy playing a role to grow his audience and make money.

Perhaps the truth is that he's a little of both.
he is the baby in the bathwater for unbiased truth seeking journalism and media

most lilkely a controlled plant intended to do so

That is the feeling I have had about him for 6-7 years now

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
he is the baby in the bathwater for unbiased truth seeking journalism and media

most lilkely a controlled plant intended to do so

That is the feeling I have had about him for 6-7 years now
I've heard him referred to as the "controlled opposition" plenty of times, but no one has ever been able to present any evidence of this. I think until someone can, I won't condemn him as such.

According to Wikipedia:

As a teenager, he read conservative journalist and conspiracy theorist Gary Allen's anti-Semitic book None Dare Call It Conspiracy,[32] which had a profound influence on him and which he calls "the easiest-to-read primer on The New World Order".
So it seems that his conspiracy-mindedness started when he was quite young and just continued from there. I know that his ex-wife has said that when 9/11 happened he immediately began talking to her about how it was a government-backed operation, so if she is being truthful then that may just be how his mind works.

That doesn't mean, of course, that he doesn't play things up for the cameras or perhaps run with stories that he doesn't totally believe in for ratings. He may do that. But based on his history it does seem like somewhere at his core he really is some version of his public persona.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
kim dot com has been saying for months that he is going to bring out a new uncensored platform and possibly an internet 2.0