General Apple, Facebook, Spotify and Google/Youtube BAN Infowars Alex Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
last night Antifa attacked police & reporters in Charlottesville

View: https://twitter.com/WiredSources/status/1028475036842303488

View: https://twitter.com/CalNBC/status/1028639211887489024

Once again, outsiders turn the city upside down. Feel bad for the people that live there.
I'm seeing more and more people refer to Antifa as a terrorist organization. Not sure I'd go that far, but this kind of shit makes what they do look less like legitimate protest and more like simple criminality.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm seeing more and more people refer to Antifa as a terrorist organization. Not sure I'd go that far, but this kind of shit makes what they do look less like legitimate protest and more like simple criminality.
Funny thing is, they're causing more problems than the shitty Nazis they're fighting against.

Most of these neo-Nazis are just loser kids who want to be "shocking", hanging around in their mom's basement. Their beliefs are dog shit but they never really act out or do anything in the public. There's no Nazi party, they really don't have any power to enact change. They're basically LARPing

With Antifa you have tens of thousands of violent thugs who think it's their responsibility to go out and assault citizens, the press and cops, destroy property... and they actually do it!

Ironic, but they pose a bigger threat to true democracy than the neo-Nazis. Sad!

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Funny thing is, they're causing more problems than the shitty Nazis they're fighting against.

Most of these neo-Nazis are just loser kids who want to be "shocking", hanging around in their mom's basement. Their beliefs are dog shit but they never really act out or do anything in the public. There's no Nazi party, they really don't have any power to enact change. They're basically LARPing

With Antifa you have tens of thousands of violent thugs who think it's their responsibility to go out and assault citizens, the press and cops, destroy property... and they actually do it!

Ironic, but they pose a bigger threat to true democracy than the neo-Nazis. Sad!
Yeah, I'm watching the news coverage on the DC rally right now, and it's like 30 white nationalist types surrounded by hundreds (thousands?) of Antifa guys and other counter-protesters. And I'm like, Why? What do they really think they're accomplishing? It's not like any significant amount of people are buying into the white nationalist message anyway. As you say, it's just a very small, marginal group with no real power.

I don't even understand why Antifa is attacking the press. How does that fit into their supposed purpose of fighting fascism? Do they not acknowledge that a free press is GOOD for America? It doesn't seem that way. They just want to put their masks on so they can't be identified and then go out and attack people. They are the real fascists!

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Yeah, I'm watching the news coverage on the Charlottesville rally right now, and it's like 30 white nationalist types surrounded by hundreds (thousands?) of Antifa guys and other counter-protesters. And I'm like, Why? What do they really think they're accomplishing? It's not like any significant amount of people are buying into the white nationalist message anyway. As you say, it's just a very small, marginal group with no real power.

I don't even understand why Antifa is attacking the press. How does that fit into their supposed purpose of fighting fascism? Do they not acknowledge that a free press is GOOD for America? It doesn't seem that way. They just want to put their masks on so they can't be identified and then go out and attack people. They are the real fascists!
It's a shitty situation. I spend a lot of time in Charlottesville (by the way.. Cal Perry using @Charlotsville is pissing me off) and it's a pretty cool city. If anything, it's a bunch of uppity middle class people that are super welcoming of other middle class people. They just don't want asshole causing trouble regardless of reasoning and if you're a black lesbian woman you're welcomed there provided that you're just being a decent human and not causing their property values to drop.

So the vast majority of the locals counter-protesting want ALL of the idiots to leave. They definitely didn't want Jason Kessler and Richard Spencer bringing hate and illiterate assholes to the city last year, this year, or in the future. But they also don't want the Antifa morons showing up in bigger numbers this year and causing even bigger problems.

They just want to be able to go to Bodo's Bagels, grab a snack, wave to a friend, and then go drink some wine and listen to some yacht rock.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Further, during the Obama admin, we had Cliven Bundy and his band of merry men who bused in supporters from around the country, telling them to come armed and ready to do violence against the state.

Another fundamental element missing in this discussion is that leftist groups typically organize on the basis of collective action being the only available lever to put pressure on the state, which frequently puts them into open conflict with the state. Collective efforts sometimes go awry and can manifest violently when agitating against the state, but the state has much more capacity to do violence on its citizenry, which it all too frequently has exercised.
Cliven Bundy and the BLM issue was a righteous defense, as the courts have found four times now.
Nothing merry about being a political prisoner or putting your life on the line defending the grip of tyranny.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Because they terrorize people.
That's not quite how we define terrorism. Neo-nazis also terrorize people and because they connect their ideology to a much deadlier history at that. Terrorist is a pretty serious label to apply a bunch of mostly young kids who are protesting mostly non-violently with a few flare ups. I think their tactics and organization are mostly a dumpster fire of stupidity, but would you actually compare them to ISIS, the IRA or Timothy McVeigh?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's not quite how we define terrorism. Neo-nazis also terrorize people and because they connect their ideology to a much deadlier history at that. Terrorist is a pretty serious label to apply a bunch of mostly young kids who are protesting mostly non-violently with a few flare ups. I think their tactics and organization are mostly a dumpster fire of stupidity, but would you actually compare them to ISIS, the IRA or Timothy McVeigh?
That’s how i define em brother.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Cliven Bundy and the BLM issue was a righteous defense, as the courts have found four times now.
Nothing merry about being a political prisoner or putting your life on the line defending the grip of tyranny.
Everyone thinks they're defending against tyranny.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Let’s say we’re going to get a beer Would you feel safer going to a bar full of proud boys wearing a BLM shirt or a bar full of Antifa wearing a MAGA hat?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So you think they should be sent to Guantanamo Bay?
Acknowledged by our Gov’t as a problem and arrested when they commit assault, battery, and destruction of property would be a good start.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Acknowledged by our Gov’t as a problem and arrested when they commit assault, battery, and destruction of property would be a good start.
They do get arrested by local law enforcement pretty routinely. Are you saying the feds should step in, label them a terrorist group and ship them off to Fed pen or Gitmo is what I'm asking.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm pretty sure, by proxy, that's been all but confirmed on at least 2 major occasions.
run it thru a few proxies and they take their cut and you have funded "protests" to push any agenda

sad shit

most folks probably have no idea what I'm talking about and that is double sad