General Assassination Attempt On Trump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Good breakdown for those that don't know what they think they do.

150 yards, a headshot, takes amazing training, focus, & precision.
Your rifle has to be perfect.
Your scope has to be perfect.
Everything has to be perfect.
Your grouping at that range can be all over the place.

This is not a random hater from the range who threw up a ladder & walked up on a roof.
This was an operation.
150 yards is not that hard. Especially with little to no wind. I can do that. I can shoot a deer through the heart at that distance. I don't have super high end equipment. Just stuff that any American that lives in a free state can buy. You can teach yourself a lot just off of YouTube. Knowing someone that can teach you helps too. There are many people that can do that.

The guy was into guns. A lot of shooters can make a 150 yard shot.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
150 yards is not that hard. Especially with little to no wind. I can do that. I can shoot a deer through the heart at that distance. I don't have super high end equipment. Just stuff that any American that lives in a free state can buy. You can teach yourself a lot just off of YouTube. Knowing someone that can teach you helps too. There are many people that can do that.

I can make a 150 yard shot with a revolver *one upping intesifies*

View: https://youtu.be/HIwVK_FxGZk?si=XCST1qfIZEvqT1xh

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

It was a cold shot.
I can shoot a deer at 300 yards through the heart, but the rifle has to be perfect & maintained.
Even with my iron sights I've got lucky at 500 yards on a watermelon.
But what both Bongino & Brandon said is accurate.
A perfect cold bore head shot at 150 yards at a world leader takes more than range time.
Breathing, trigger, patience & perfection, particularly after an officer confronted him & aimed his rifle at him, if true.
I lean toward specialized training, th type SS used to blow open his melon.
Possible, sure.
Unlikely.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
It was a cold shot.
I can shoot a deer at 300 yards through the heart, but the rifle has to be perfect & maintained.
A perfect cold bore head shot at 150 yards at a world leader takes more than range time.
Breathing, trigger, patience & perfection, particularly after an officer confronted him & aimed his rifle at him, if true.
Possible, sure.
Unlikely.
150 yards cold is not difficult. Pretty much any hunter can do it, and any hunter knows to maintain their gun and how to control their breathing. I've been taking those shots since I was a preteen with a 30-30. My Dad taught me how to shoot, and his Dad him. None of us have specialized training. They're just avid hunters.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
150 yards cold is not difficult. Pretty much any hunter can do it, and any hunter knows to maintain their gun and how to control their breathing. I've been taking those shots since I was a preteen with a 30-30. My Dad taught me how to shoot, and his Dad him. None of us have specialized training. They're just avid hunters.
He's not a hunter.
I also hunt & live with hunters, we talk daily, literally. We shoot daily.
His position made up for the arc, but there still is one.
To be clear, I don't doubt your skill, knowledge or experience.
But I'm erring on the opinion of my experience, there's, Bongino's & Tatum's as well.
This takes Manchurian level focus and rifle under these circumstances.
Walking up a ladder with a rifle, without banging his sights out of place, with a cold-bore shot 1 bullet one kill(which IS what this was if Trump hadn't of turned his head), is special.
In light of what has happened to Trump over the last 9 years, knowing there would be an attempt on his life....SS 'errors'....
The video is worth watching.

This isn't just an election, the world order is on the ballot, & that's an understatement.

The last guy to challenge the world currency died in Dallas by the same organization running the country, and much of the planet.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
He's not a hunter.
But I'm erring on the opinion of my experience, there's, Bongino's & Tatum's as well.
Walking up a ladder with a rifle, without banging his sights out of place, with a cold-bore shot 1 bullet one kill(which IS what this was if Trump hadn't of turned his head), is special.
In light of what has happened to Trump over the last 9 years, knowing there would be an attempt on his life....SS 'errors'....

This isn't just an election, the world order is on the ballot, & that's an understatement.

The last guy to challenge the world currency died in Dallas by the same organization running the country, and much of the planet.
Right, my point is it isn't a hard shot. He might not be a hunter, but there is a lot more information available online nowadays. It isn't difficult to train yourself to make that shot. Cold bore or not. It is easy to go up a ladder with a gun. Sling it over your shoulder. I don't doubt he's been fueled by years of political BS and got pissed when he heard Trump was coming to his area.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
It was a cold shot.
Possible, sure.
Unlikely.

Yeah.....but you're constantly wrong. You have to accept that.

I mean, unless wild wipes your bollocks you are constantly wrong. It can be proven.

You are a conspiracy theorist.

A nut nut.

Trust in Dolly Parton is what I say.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He's not a hunter.

Didn't he have a scope on it? I assumed he did.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
it’s people like you with these idiotic thoughts that helped create this situation. You’re the problem and social media has given broken people like you a voice. How about you and your kind just shut the fuck up.

You watch. Trump will use civil war within a week.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nothing has been released about gun yet beyond it is a AR style rifle. There is a pic of it but it is too blurry to see any beyond an AR style rifle.
If he did that with iron sites it's an impressive shot for sure.

A scope zeroed in at the distance he knew he'd be at? Still impressive, but much, much easier.