General Assassination Attempt On Trump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Good breakdown for those that don't know what they think they do.

150 yards, a headshot, takes amazing training, focus, & precision.
Your rifle has to be perfect.
Your scope has to be perfect.
Everything has to be perfect.
Your grouping at that range can be all over the place.

This is not a random hater from the range who threw up a ladder & walked up on a roof.
This was an operation.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Corey Comperatore killed trying to shield family during Trump assassination attempt
BUTLER, Pa. —
The rally goer killed in the failed assassination attempt of former President Trump at a campaign event Saturday in Pennsylvania was identified by the FBI as Corey Comperatore, a retired firefighter who died protecting his family.

Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro said Comperatore was sitting in the crowd when the gunman opened fire.

Corey Comperatore smiles.

(Corey Comperatore)
Shapiro said he spoke to Comperatore’s wife, who wanted the public to know he “died a hero.”

“Corey dove on his family to protect them last night at this rally,” Shapiro said at a news conference Sunday. “Corey was the very best of us. May his memory be a blessing.”

Comperatore was a girl dad, a firefighter and attended church every Sunday, Shapiro said.

“And most especially, Corey loved his family,” the governor said. “Corey was an avid supporter of the former president and was so excited to be there last night with him in the community.”

Witnesses at the Butler, Pa., rally described the aftermath as a traumatizing and bewildering scene. Robert Runyan, 34, told Times reporters he was five to 10 rows from the stage when the gunshots went off.

He said when Trump got back up, after being tackled by Secret Service agents, the crowd started cheering for him. But Runyan wasn’t celebrating with everyone else. He was more focused on a man in the bleachers who had been injured by the gunfire.

Three people nearby were trying to help him. One woman let out a “bloodcurdling” scream, which Runyan said would “stick with him forever.”

A doctor in the crowd — 51-year-old Joseph Meyn — said he saw a man get shot on the bleachers nearby.

Meyn said he moved to help, encountering state troopers and a medic who were already there. He said he helped carry the man’s blood-soaked body, which had been covered, out of the stands.

Meyn said the man’s family appeared to be in the bleachers with him. He said he heard one woman in her 20s or 30s ask whether the man was going to be OK.

“Someone said, ‘No, he’s dead.’ She immediately burst into hysterical tears, couldn’t breathe. You could physically watch her soul get crushed like it was an empty aluminum can,” Meyn said. “I will go to my grave with that etched in my mind.”

On Facebook, Comperatore’s sister, Dawn Comperatore Schafer, described him as a “hero that shielded his daughters” as shots rang out.

Comperatore had just turned 50, she wrote, and “had so much life left to experience.”

“The hatred for one man took the life of the one man we loved the most,” Comperatore Schafer wrote. “His wife and girls just lived through the unthinkable and unimaginable. Hatred has no limits and love has no bounds.”

RIP Corey Comperatore

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I still haven't figured out Twitter embed. My skills are regressing.

Anyway, the shooter was into fatties.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The FBI had a press conference. They confirmed it was an assassination attempt, but everyone knew that. They also said the shooter didn't have ID on him, so they're using biometrics and DNA to ID him.
I wonder why our I.D doesn't have a dna sample or something related to our dna on it if that is how they can I.D folks it would prevent a lot of identity theft.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Corey Comperatore killed trying to shield family during Trump assassination attempt
BUTLER, Pa. —
The rally goer killed in the failed assassination attempt of former President Trump at a campaign event Saturday in Pennsylvania was identified by the FBI as Corey Comperatore, a retired firefighter who died protecting his family.

Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro said Comperatore was sitting in the crowd when the gunman opened fire.

Corey Comperatore smiles.

(Corey Comperatore)
Shapiro said he spoke to Comperatore’s wife, who wanted the public to know he “died a hero.”

“Corey dove on his family to protect them last night at this rally,” Shapiro said at a news conference Sunday. “Corey was the very best of us. May his memory be a blessing.”

Comperatore was a girl dad, a firefighter and attended church every Sunday, Shapiro said.

“And most especially, Corey loved his family,” the governor said. “Corey was an avid supporter of the former president and was so excited to be there last night with him in the community.”

Witnesses at the Butler, Pa., rally described the aftermath as a traumatizing and bewildering scene. Robert Runyan, 34, told Times reporters he was five to 10 rows from the stage when the gunshots went off.

He said when Trump got back up, after being tackled by Secret Service agents, the crowd started cheering for him. But Runyan wasn’t celebrating with everyone else. He was more focused on a man in the bleachers who had been injured by the gunfire.

Three people nearby were trying to help him. One woman let out a “bloodcurdling” scream, which Runyan said would “stick with him forever.”

A doctor in the crowd — 51-year-old Joseph Meyn — said he saw a man get shot on the bleachers nearby.

Meyn said he moved to help, encountering state troopers and a medic who were already there. He said he helped carry the man’s blood-soaked body, which had been covered, out of the stands.

Meyn said the man’s family appeared to be in the bleachers with him. He said he heard one woman in her 20s or 30s ask whether the man was going to be OK.

“Someone said, ‘No, he’s dead.’ She immediately burst into hysterical tears, couldn’t breathe. You could physically watch her soul get crushed like it was an empty aluminum can,” Meyn said. “I will go to my grave with that etched in my mind.”

On Facebook, Comperatore’s sister, Dawn Comperatore Schafer, described him as a “hero that shielded his daughters” as shots rang out.

Comperatore had just turned 50, she wrote, and “had so much life left to experience.”

“The hatred for one man took the life of the one man we loved the most,” Comperatore Schafer wrote. “His wife and girls just lived through the unthinkable and unimaginable. Hatred has no limits and love has no bounds.”

RIP Corey Comperatore
This should definitely get more attention the news weren't even mentioning him.